• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PDGA World Championships 2022

Just a few hours to tee off but no tread about worlds?

Fun to see Eagle and Simon on the feature card. . but kind of odd that both Ricky and Paul was out of that card.

But i´m not sure how the feature card was picked. . i get the world champ, but how did Kona and Orum get their spots?

For me in Sweden the FPO is the one to watch live. . MPO will start at bedtime :(

I love my sleep. Prioritize it over many a thing. But these next 5 nights sleep can go sleep with itself. I gunna watch Worlds.

Cool that DD is letting this make-a-wish girl play on the same card as elite players like Tattar and Salonen and King. Total bucket-list experience.

Cool that DD is letting this make-a-wish girl play on the same card as elite players like Tattar and Salonen and King. Total bucket-list experience.

With all the trouble and pressure shes had over the year. . i question the choice to put her on the most pressure card they could find.

With all the trouble and pressure shes had over the year. . i question the choice to put her on the most pressure card they could find.

We've been working with her new mental health coach on finishing strong. Step 1 is starting slow.

I've kept trying to get hyped for it but somehow I'm just not overly excited either.

I know people complain about these courses being dull to watch on coverage, but I think what I don't like about these courses is if somebody has a lead by a couple strokes it's pretty difficult to for somebody to catch them.

Sure you can hit plenty of OB but if any of the 1050 boys are up by 3 going into the final round I think it'll be a snooze fest. Players behind will have to play way too aggressive and might gain a stroke here or there but then give it right back on the next hole with an OB tee shot. A 1050 boy up by a couple strokes can throw lawn darts and cruise to a win. That's not fun to watch.

At least on wooded courses no lead is really safe. Still gotta hit gaps and stay in the fairway if you're gonna cruise to a win.

This might be the first time in 10 years of disc golf that I absolutely don't care about Worlds.

Tattar playing fantastic golf so far. I noticed she ditched the elbow sleeve. We'll see if she has to go back to it at some point when all these long rounds start to pile up.

The Krispy Tater is looking tasty on the menu.

Anyone know if the distance contests are viewable? They said Hansen beat Paige with a 495'er.

PDGA has Kristin at -9, UDisc at -10.

Discrepancy is hole #17, where Udisc says 3, but PDGA says 4

They should pick a hole (island 16, island 1?) and film all the cards. Jump to filler from that coverage instead of drone shots of all 9 trees in Kansas.

Great idea! :clap::clap::clap:

It would be awesome to see every tee shot on an ace run or island hole at different tournaments. They could show the recorded shots during slow times since many of the players would have played the hole before coverage started.

Great idea! :clap::clap::clap:

It would be awesome to see every tee shot on an ace run or island hole at different tournaments. They could show the recorded shots during slow times since many of the players would have played the hole before coverage started.

Iirc, they did that for USDGC on a separate stream from the main one.

Isn't it usually held Wednesday to Sunday as well? One weekend day is annoying as a M-F 9-5er.

Latest posts