• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Peak in Feldberg's bag

Since we're all here, I may as well say this;

No disc golfer's bag should be a secret. Who cares if people look at what you throw? Pros should EXPECT people to be curious about their bags, and they should be glad to show their discs off.

A pro's bag is private property. If they want to share it, fine. If not, that's their prerogative.

A pro's bag is private property. If they want to share it, fine. If not, that's their prerogative.

That is not how it should be. I don't agree that pros should be able to hide their discs if they want to. To me, if you're hiding something, you're doing something you shouldn't. Just my opinion, of course.

If you're playing casual, it's one thing. Any player in a tourney should be willing to show all their discs if requested.

you're a disc golf nobody....and i'm a disc golf nobody with a camera....what the hell man?? has this guy been re-reading this thread since he created it just waiting for the day to come where he'd revive it from the dead and slam everyone??

you're a disc golf nobody....and i'm a disc golf nobody with a camera....what the hell man?? has this guy been re-reading this thread since he created it just waiting for the day to come where he'd revive it from the dead and slam everyone??

:clap::clap:

"I got you good you F**KER...stoopid rookie!" (said in my best Farva voice)

now that i've experienced this thread...i remeber a post i had on a bmx board 8 years ago...i'm go there and quote people's responses and put all of em on blast!!!!

That is not how it should be. I don't agree that pros should be able to hide their discs if they want to. To me, if you're hiding something, you're doing something you shouldn't. Just my opinion, of course.

If you're playing casual, it's one thing. Any player in a tourney should be willing to show all their discs if requested.

This thread is about a video of Dave's bag, not a potential rule violation.

Hiding something? Just because someone isn't cool with you drooling over their plastic doesn't mean they're carrying illegal discs. If you think they're throwing an illegal disc (too firm, overweight, hole/crack in the flightplate), confront them about it during the round. If you're unsatisfied with how things are resolved, inform the TD and let them handle their responsibility. Outside of a tournament round, it's none of your business.

We're quite lucky to have such close contact to pros. We need to remember that they aren't obligated to bend over backwards for us though.

Last edited:
This thread is about a video of Dave's bag, not a potential rule violation.

Hiding something? Just because someone isn't cool with you drooling over their plastic doesn't mean they're carrying illegal discs. If you think they're throwing an illegal disc (too firm, overweight, hole/crack in the flightplate), confront them about it during the round. If you're unsatisfied with how things are resolved, inform the TD and let them handle their responsibility. Outside of a tournament round, it's none of your business.

We're quite lucky to have such close contact to pros. We need to remember that they aren't obligated to bend over backwards for us though.

This thread should have stayed dead, but like I said...while we're here...

I just typed a long response, then deleted it. Let's just say I basically agree with you, and I did not mean to imply that there was a rule violation. Personally, I would love to show off my bag to anyone wanting to see it. Especially if I was a pro. But, apparently not everyone feels the same way.

This has given me a nice laugh during a slow shift lol

:popcorn:

lol if thats his caddy that filmed this he was probably just baked and asking goofy

"Crazily enough I dont see a single Feldberg signature disc"

This is the funniest thread resurrection I've ever seen. Please don't lock it, ever. I want to see if this guy comes back in another few years to respond to the recent replies. It's awesome. It's like he made a video and came here after the coma to see how people liked it. Like him or not the man can use the search function or at least operate the control panel. That's more than most. I hope he posts that link again.

Latest posts