• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Perfect Putt 360

I get bored practicing putts. It's a putting game. It keeps it more interesting.

Haven't played it yet but am looking forward to it. The rules to the game are on the score sheet.

How many of the spots around the circle are you sposed to putt from in each game?
It's not a circle. You putt 10 times from each location then back up 5 feet, resetting your routine each time. You come in at a different angle for the second round. The circle graphic on the scorecard is to note wind direction.

I plan on installing painted brick distance markers at local courses with three "sets" of shot locations at practice basket at 120 degree angles to use for "perfect putt" and warm up. Chose 120 degrees so three players can "perfect putt" simultaneously without having to look at each other. then rotate as necessary.

Played this for the first time today. I really like it. It's a good way to practice putts. I'm gonna do this before each round this week and see what kinda difference it makes.

It's a great training device. It helps with muscle memory and it places emphasis on making the 1st and last putts. It's also fun to watch your scores improve.

I think, as a Disc Golf Course Designer, I am going to get this set up at my course. Wouldn't be anything to post a sign with rules, markers at each location, and even print out some scoresheets.

I've been using this game since I saw it here back in October. My previous best was 168. Day before yesterday, I'm having a pretty good round A, when I start to throw from 30 feet, with a couple people watching me, I nail the first 5. I retrieve my discs and hit 3 more of the next 5 for a total of 8 out of 10, helping me to a score of 100 for round A. Round B, I hit 5 out of 10 from 30', but did slightly better from 20' and 25' for a total of 103 for round B. Grand total of 203, annihilating my previous best. What made it doubly good was that I was being watched and DIDN'T CHOKE! I recommend this game to everyone.:thmbup:

pp360 xlsx spread sheet

Hey so I got a message from iloqutiss1 saying the link is broken to the PP360 xlsx file i made.

If anyone knows a good place i can upload this for mass consumption then let me know, i tried sharing it as a google doc but it doesnt keep the tickbox fields i made, so its pretty rubbish.

In the mean time pm me and i will send it through to your email.

increase the peace
Jungle

I think, as a Disc Golf Course Designer, I am going to get this set up at my course. Wouldn't be anything to post a sign with rules, markers at each location, and even print out some scoresheets.
That would be awesome if you could make that happen at HAH. Let me know if you would need any help. The Monday night league guys and I would be happy to help.

Let me start out by saying that I've tried many putting games to help with my consistency, confidence, and muscle memory. I dedicate myself to putting practice on a regular basis, and I also consider myself a decent putter. Perfect Putt 360 is a combination of many putting practice routines. I've been playing the game for about a month now - it WORKS! What I like most about the game is that your first and last putt from the designated distance, if you make them, add to your score. This helps to put the pressure on you, as in a tournament round, to make both of them. Also, if you make all of your putts you get extra points.

The instructions are included with the scorecard. Most important is that the player must step off of the putting mark and reset between each putt. No rapid fire putting! :eek:

Putting game mentioned in the new Climo & Feldberg video . (btw... the video is well worth the $$) Here is the scorecard.

For me these links only lead to an "inquire about this domain" page. From the last scorecard posted I can pretty much see how to score it but not the order of things and rules. Can someone post the instructions?

Nevermind I guess instruction are on that last scorecard too. thx