• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Petition to keep Roy g. guerrero DGC!

Signed.
This is a amazing course. Only took one trip to texas so far but this place is top notch.

I hope Austin gives them the heat. What happened to Peace park really sucked, but it was more about joggers/walkers than anything. In Austin fashion it's stayed a green space. They literally want to use part of the Roy G for parking (from what I've heard hole 17 and 18). I hope Austin give's them a good ol FU. Signed. Roy G is NC golf in central Texas. Such a beautiful course.

agreed, roy g is austins gem , its gained even more popularity since chris harris and waterloo dgc started to maintain it more often. it makes us happy to see so many people enjoy it as much as us locals do.

update somewhat: when they had the meeting on the 15th, the dgc and soccer stadium did not go up for discussion so its still in limbo as of now. there has been a huge help from residents,non discgolfers and just everyone against the stupid stadium proposal. im really hoping we dont get the shaft with this stadium,they need to throw the damn thing near the F1 track,way out there in the open area that has plenty of room and doesnt take a great park out. traffic sucks there now,this stadium would magnify it substantially. we are staying hopeful. thanks everyone

thanks! yes,its definitely different from the rest of the central tx courses,hell probably different from most in the the whole state.

signatures are at 9558 so we're gettin super close! i hope this actually makes an impact so the city can see that people are against it.

signed. hope it helps. would hate to have a course i'd like to play someday not be there when i do get around to playing it.

im really hoping we dont get the shaft with this stadium,they need to throw the damn thing near the F1 track,way out there in the open area that has plenty of room and doesnt take a great park out.

For sure a great idea. I heard them talking about the proposal on the Texas Standard, and they kept saying how they wanted a downtown stadium. It was obvious they had no clue the layout of Austin and how terrible an idea that is. Like they could just pick a green space and plop it there. I agree the F1 track area would be great as it's not super popular for development because of the airport. Don't F**k with McKinney though :)

For sure a great idea. I heard them talking about the proposal on the Texas Standard, and they kept saying how they wanted a downtown stadium. It was obvious they had no clue the layout of Austin and how terrible an idea that is. Like they could just pick a green space and plop it there. I agree the F1 track area would be great as it's not super popular for development because of the airport. Don't F**k with McKinney though :)

That's PSV for ya. You better respect his "ambition".

Just watched the Jomez Final 9 filmed there and signed the petition. Best of luck fighting the good fight. There are other places to build a soccer stadium. Leave the park alone please.

Signed,
Someone who has never been to Texas and probably never will.