• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Philo Brathwaite and Steve Rico In the bag vids

Interesting to see both have Roadrunners in their bag. I feel like it is one of the more underrated discs out there.

Watched these... I really like how you mixed in the footage of them throwing the discs. Excellent idea, it made the whole "in the bag" thing about 1000x more relevant and interesting. I'd honestly like to see more of these...

Last edited:
I actually watched the Philo video a little while ago before I was even here on DGCR to see your post. Good job!

i really like the simplicity of philo's bag.

Agreed. Seeing a few pros with simpler bags makes me really want to try to cut back my molds again...likely wont happen, but i do have some overlap still.

Watched these... I really like how you mixed in the footage of them throwing the discs. Excellent idea, it made the whole "in the bag" thing about 1000x more relevant and interesting. I'd honestly like to see more of these...

i also wondered why the heck don't the companies do this...

i def think more bag videos will now have this.

trademark it fast!!!

and where are the top women? whats in their bags.

i also wondered why the heck don't the companies do this...

i def think more bag videos will now have this.

trademark it fast!!!

and where are the top women? whats in their bags.

lol it's ok, I don't mind if people copy me, I'll always know I was the first :)

I'll try to get some in the bag vids with the ladies at the next tourney I go to.

bang bang!

Hey man, just wanted to say I dig all your videos and really enjoy how well they're edited down, as well as your concise, yet relaxed commentary. I always get excited to see a new video pop up from you. Keep up the great work!

Your channel on Youtube is quickly becoming my favorite. I especially enjoyed the footage of the Steady Ed in SC. It was a blast to watch the pros alternate making unbelievable shots and then hitting the same damn trees I hit (or ones a little bit further away) at DeLa. It was actually pretty great for my DG self-esteem.
Thank you for your videos.

Hey man, just wanted to say I dig all your videos and really enjoy how well they're edited down, as well as your concise, yet relaxed commentary. I always get excited to see a new video pop up from you. Keep up the great work!

Thanks so much man! You have no idea how nice comments like these keep me going.

I can't wait to put up the next vid, it's gonna be sick. I got 2 camera coverage of the Final 9 holes at the Sharktooth. Rico and Philo battle it out. I just edited it last night, just need to do the commentary tonight.

Thanks for watching!

Your channel on Youtube is quickly becoming my favorite. I especially enjoyed the footage of the Steady Ed in SC. It was a blast to watch the pros alternate making unbelievable shots and then hitting the same damn trees I hit (or ones a little bit further away) at DeLa. It was actually pretty great for my DG self-esteem.
Thank you for your videos.

Thanks so much man! And thanks for watching :)

It's always nice to see the pros his the same tress you do :p