• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Philo Brathwaite and Steve Rico In the bag vids

Hey man, I'm on an iPad, so I can't view vids on this site, what's your YouTube channel so I can check 'em out?

I'm deaf and it's hard to read the name of the discs based off pictures.
Anyone willing to type out a quick in the bag text for me to understand what they are carrying?
Thanks!

Anyone willing to type out a quick in the bag text for me to understand what they are carrying?
Thanks!

Philo basically said he condensed his bag once he switched to the Grip since he can't carry as much as he could in his No Excuses bag. He's carrying mostly Aviars, Rocs, Teebirds, and Destroyers.

Thanks!

i'm at work right now, but if this isnt done for you by the end of the day i'll be more than happy to try and get this done.

Thanks!

In a nutshell real quick Philo's bag:

3-4 rocs- 1 star and 3 dx
leopard-
3 teebirds- champion
roadrunner- champion
2 firebirds
DD2
5-6 destroyers- all looked star to me
3 aviars-

and everything was pretty much max weight

Rico's bag for the tournament, he stated that this was pretty much what he threw over the weekend
Putters and drivers
Putter- Clutch
Upshot- Clutch
Drivers:
Cannon
Champion Eagle
11x champion firebird
Rampage

roadrunner for his rollers

funny how Ricos in the bag only covered like a third of his luggage ^^ Was probably off to a round in a hurry or so ^^

I realy like the idea of showing shots after introducing the disc! great idea. And philos bag is very trimmed out, respect.

Blizzard disc are meant for older players or kids.

Stop hating on them....

In a nutshell real quick Philo's bag:

3-4 rocs- 1 star and 3 dx
leopard-
3 teebirds- champion
roadrunner- champion
2 firebirds
DD2
5-6 destroyers- all looked star to me
3 aviars-

and everything was pretty much max weight

Thanks Chopz!

Blizzard disc are meant for older players or kids.

Stop hating on them....

At Hotlanta this past year, Colglazier and McCoy were throwing Blizzard Destroyers for Max D flex shots on Hole 1 @ Moseley.

Time capsule!

These in the bag segments are a real snapshot in time. I love hearing the reasons each player gives for choosing a disc. Over the years each of us find specific reasons to put a new disc into our bag (or to take one out!). As we progress we find a mold that works for us in a certain situation. When we first started we may have chosen a disc because it had a cool sounding name ('Destroyer'). Or maybe because it was our favorite color (Merlot). As we progress we figure out more practical reasons to choose a disc. Upshots, thumbers, rollers all require a specific disc we soon learn. These videos are documentaries for future players to watch in amusement!

I know there's a putter Steve took out of his bag that somebody (^^^) has.
DSCJNKY

Latest posts