• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pick me a disc!

Johnson

Double Eagle Member
Aight, so the woman is gonna buy me a new disc of my choice. I have a lot of discs so I'm not going to name them all. No gaps really need filling. I have till Saturday to decide, thanks.

Color shift Bolt (worlds), limited amount snd just plain sexy. After that, pick any color shift Lat disc.....

Alright...I Don't know you but, I have put some careful consideration and thought into this for you:
I have selected all discs from Marshall Street because of their awesome reputation and because they are pretty reasonable on prices.
These would be my Top 10 list for different reasons. I have included links for each specific disc.
I hope you like them!

10. Old School Vintage Yellow DX Whippet 173g $8.99 - This says thank you for your interest in my hobby, I'll let you get off cheap for the thought!

9. Ching Power Precision - This is another cheaper one. This is if you have mastered your other discs and need a "new" challenge.

8. Tie-Dyed Champion Rhyno - If you use Rhynos this one is it! It's a cool factory dye that you could use every time you play thinking about her!

7. ESP Buzzz - This has a pretty cool stamp...Something to hang on the wall and think about her while you secretly think about DG!

6. Tie-Dye Pro Leopard - Everyone has thrown a leopard right? This is middle of the road as far as price...and if you throw em' Bonus!

5. Here's where it starts to get tough, I did not let my selections be influenced by my "wants"...this is harder than you think...
Star Teebird - Another standby disc. Something that is cool and that she can potentially see you throw everyday!

4. Latitude 64 Gold Line River - Could possibly fill a gap if you don't have anything there...I would certainly get a Red Colorshift...COOL looking!

3. Sparkle Opto Vision - This is the disc that says, "I have bought you a lot of stuff and now it's your turn to repay the favor!" Priced @ $19.99 it's pretty plastic...and something you didn't buy so you don't feel bad throwing it!

2. I am not promoting Lat 64, heck I don't even own one anymore but, I would certainly get some if I was in your situation!
Gold Line Fuse - Again see comments on 3 & 4, this is both in one...A beautiful disc and very usable from what I have been told...An awesome present!

...And drumroll please...

1. Lat 64 Gold Line Triple X (xXx) - This tells her that you love her!!! Let her pick the color...and you do the rest!

I have a #4 and it is beautiful! It shimmers in the light and flies like a bat out of hell. Go for it and thank me later.

Bonus if your girl is a redhead!

Buy a duplicate of your favorite disc so you have one to throw on the water holes, or when you are afraid you may lose it. With your normal disc in hand you'll play those holes much better.