• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pictures of your disc golf bag please!

dgdave said:
I can make some pulls.

BLURR, I like the look of that bag

Thanks. When I made the pvc frame for it, I cut it a little shorter than what other people had been doing so it is easier to get in and out of the bag. So, when I want to go fishing, I can easily slide the frame and disc's right out of the bag and put my tackle shelves right back in. For $49 and free shipping, plus $8 for pvc pipe, I am ok with this bag.

Boom! Love this thing

2012-09-12_18-29-09_373.jpg

bag_zpsafe66c51.jpg

It's the Bass Pro Shops Extreme Qualifier 360 backpack bag. The bottom tackle box compartment zips off and there's a strap that goes underneath the top portion if you don't need the top part. Still looking to make it a bit more rigid, but for right now it's holding up well. The top compartment can probably hold a complete change of clothes, a hot beverage container, and a few extra water bottles, but for now I use it for a sweatshirt and "giveaway" discs. Could probably hold 22 or 24 discs with the top pocket being a putter pocket. Currently holding 4 putters, 4 midrange, and 8 drivers.