• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pike's grab-bag sale: What did you get?

he also said no animal prints yet i got two

You might wanna read his ad again. He said he wouldn't include more than one animal print dx discs per grab bag unless specified. You bought two grab bags and got one animal print in each it sounds like...just like he stated!

As an impartial mp good guy I have an opinion.

The part that says this>>>"Physical conditions typically vary from 7/10 to 9/10, No junk discs. " Quoted from his original sale post.

I have seen many of the discs posted and would call many of them less than 7/10. Looks like a bunch of dirty stinky 5/10's in there to me. (yes I can tell some of them stink like pond muck just from looking at them)
Might have been a better 15$ grab bag. (Yes I know its about $6 just to ship)

End the end they didn't loose much but maybe gained a better understanding of the old saying "you get what you pay for".

You might wanna read his ad again. He said he wouldn't include more than one animal print dx discs per grab bag unless specified. You bought two grab bags and got one animal print in each it sounds like...just like he stated!

remind me what it said about quality of discs? im not a multi account of the seller so i cant find it so soon

only one disc i received was of passable quality

if he would have been honest and said "i am shipping hacksawed dx discs to any rube who buys them" i wouldnt speak out

i got jobbed and others shouldnt be.

Almost looks like the scuzzy discs people have been posting from their grab bags! :gross: Wonder why there was only 1 I had seen anyone post as receiving???

also the two animal stamped gazelles had cigarette burns and had gouged areas melted to cure the gouges

that wasnt in the OP

but wait im the bad guy

You are lying. I sold every Gazelle I had to PhillyMatt a week or two before the grab bag sale.
You can find his post about it if interested.

As for people bickering about dirty discs please note I stressed physical condition in my post. I don't understand the issue with this. I shipped hard to find plastic that is meant to be thrown into the dirt and metal baskets that sit in the woods. They are not fashion accessories for your bag. Yes most of them are dirty as many are over 15 years old. If you take issue with this please note the amazing things you can do with surfactants and water.

I'm done with defending myself. At the end day most buyers are happy and I thank you all that bought for your business.

Latest posts