• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Plastic Finding Season - Post Yours

Found (returned):
-150g champ sidewinder
-172g esp impact

Found (kept-no contact info):
-175g pro dyed starfire [despite being very beaten-in, it's too overstable for my skill level]
-166g dx beast
-180g dx roc

Lost a junk DX wraith atop hole #15 at Seven Springs (a.k.a Goosebumps). Could be in a different county for all I know...:doh:

A buddy and I were out playing when he shanked his bright yellow disc off to the right in the brush. I was helping him look when I found a bright yellow disc about 25 ft in. I pointed it out to him and he went after it. Turns out it was an Augusta Wraith and not his disc after all. There was also an old mold Champion Beast sitting right next to it. We continued looking for his disc and he kept trying to trade me the discs that he (I) had found for some of mine that he wanted. Next time I will verify that it is his disc first.

Dyed Champ Leo - Brand new no name no number
DX Wolf - returned
Avenger SS - No name no number
USDGC Roc - Returned
CE Firebird - Returned
Champion Boss - Returned
ESP Stratus - Returned
ESP Impact - Returned
11x Firebird - Returned
11x Eagle - Returned

All that and I still have never been called once for the dozens of discs I've lost. People are *******s.

No finds for met yet...the homeless at the local course scour the creek and thick brush for discs as they've started selling/trading them to fellow dg'ers. There's one especially crazy one who hangs out by himself with a large stack of 15+

only thing i found this year was a dead-leaf colored champ sidewinder...sucks because i don't even throw them, although i wouldn't throw a disc that was the color of caramel to begin with

Dyed Champ Leo - Brand new no name no number
DX Wolf - returned
Avenger SS - No name no number
USDGC Roc - Returned
CE Firebird - Returned
Champion Boss - Returned
ESP Stratus - Returned
ESP Impact - Returned
11x Firebird - Returned
11x Eagle - Returned

All that and I still have never been called once for the dozens of discs I've lost. People are *******s.

that sucks man, you've returned some nice discs too. if i find one of yours i'd call you for sure!

so far i've found a blue flx surge that i returned, everything else has been unmarked which includes:

172g DX Beast (Red)
An unmarked Elite Z XL, weight not listed or worn off (Purple)
173g DX Banshee (Blue)
172g Star Valkyrie (White)

all on the same course, all on the same two holes. i go bushwacking on those holes now every time i go

Yesterdays tournament was plastic season...

2 aviars, a shark and a buzzz, all returned.

also there is this fat kid at a local course that has a big pond next to the first two holes, and everyday he hangs out selling discs he fishes out of the water. he goes diving for peoples discs after they throw them in and decide not to go after them. little bastard doesnt return a single thing though, he actually has a few of my friends' discs

I found a champion beast, no name no number this summer so far. But what really stinks is I lost my r-pro boss and a fly dye stalker today. Hating it...... The stalker was real smooth jelly for me, it will be missed.

Biz
Team Bert

I haven't found anything lately, but one of buddies (Tuesday Tim), has found 5 in the last couple of weeks.

I don't find a ton, a few, but not compared to what a buddy of mine found as the snow melted this year. I guess living in minnesota with tons of courses and lots of snow, while playing year round has it's perks. I dunno the exact count without finding it on his facebook, but I knew where this picture was. All found in 1 week, over 100 I believe.

2nbsrqg.jpg

Latest posts