• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Played 81 holes yesterday!

Wow!

2 weeks ago; did an 18 hole course 3 times and my shoulder was hurting before I even started and bad. And it was raining and I fell down a hill; so I was really hurting

Took last weekend off disc golf, I like to think it was to recover but the truth is, I had a project I had to do at work, otherwise; Id still be hurting from playing again.

My arm feels best it has since July! I cant wait to get out there this weekend!

I did 120+ holes in a weekend. We had a "fried food festival" weekend at Flip City. We only played 18 holes on Friday. I believe we had about 84 on Sunday. The strange thing is, I wasn't sore at all. Of course, it did get harder and harder to throw at full power on Sunday, but that is to be expected.

Right around 100 holes in a day. I was pretty tired, but surprisingly felt great the next day.

...longest marathon just ended for me. a week of leagues, followed by practice for the Michigan state finals, followed by the finals, followed by friends in town after to play the Michigan courses, followed by leagues.2 weeks of non-stop disc golf at a minimum of two courses per day (a few days with three courses).

Final hole count? 12 days, 648 holes.

..and on the 13th day, I rested.

Used to do 3 or 4 18-hole courses on full-day road trips. Turned old, can't do but one now.

A few weeks ago an RV of Charlottans pulled into Stoney Hill---their 7th course on a long weekend. More impressive when considering that the IDGC, and particularly the W.R. Jackson monster course, were part of their list. Luckily for them, the fading light cut their round short.

We have an "Iron Man" event around here, which consists of 4 courses (3 18 hole, 1 9 hole) in one day. That's 63 holes of tournament play, and praying there's no ties.

I did 126 holes in a day bout a month ago

Last edited:
couple weeks ago i played la mirada 36 hole course twice, back to back. took all day, but slow and steady wins the race!

You guys play more holes than Magic Johnson!

Im good with 1-2 rounds a day thanks.

2 18's and a 24. 60 holes. the 18's were at Highland park, which has a good amount of elevation. I was pooped by the end of the day.

I will for sure surpass that this weekend though. Hitting Lemon Lake (4 courses) all day saturday and sunday on a little road trip. It would not shock me to play 144 holes.

126 in 2 days

I played 126 in two days and was dying to play more. I think my legs were more tired then anything, my arm was still good to go!

Yeah my arm is fine. It's my back on the right side. Throwing a healthy mix of FH and BH shots. Maybe I should stretch more than I do now before big days.

We didn't plan it well. Beauty on day one. Beast, Goliath and leviathan on day two. Slept like a baby on the drive home. Then played two more rounds the day after:)

My record so far is 90 holes. Two 18s once each (Bryant Park, Waterloo), one 18 twice (Camp Tadmor), then two rounds at a 9 (Corban College).

Thread over!

But yeah, I've only ever played 36 in a day a few times. Not to say that I wouldn't love to play more but I'm always with people who have that upper limit.

Thank you! I was about to go Midnight Biker on ya'll.

I thought the Magic line was gold.

LOL that reminds me of having RB Travis Henry on my fantasy football team when the news got out he had kids all over the place and needed to make money for child support.

Now thats a running back who knows how to hit the hole.

Latest posts