• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Played 81 holes yesterday!

Back when River Bends in Shelby Twp., MI was 36 holes i remember getting thru all the holes 3 times in a day...... 36 x 3 = 108

I played something like 120 rounds that year in a 4 month span........

27 Longs Kensington Black Locust
24 Longs Hudson Traditional
24 Shorts Hudson Monster

PAIN!

PAIN I TELL YOU....

didnt golf for 2 days after that

8 x 18 = 144 holes in one day = The Great 8, NC's Ironman disc golf tournament.

11 years x 144 = 1584 = The total holes I've played in the Great 8 since 1999. I turned 50 this year too.

For about the past 2 months I have been averaging somewhere around 150ish holes per weekend. usually depends what courses we are playing. most on one day sits somewhere around 108, typically by that point I can't convince anyone else to keep playing. tops for one weekend sits around 180. I need to find some more diehards in SEWI who are game for these marathons, most of my friends are not even having fun after 36 or 54, and even then they are crabby for days afterwards about their arms hurting.

Drove from Atlanta to Brentwood Tennessee and Played doubles Thursday night at Crockett Park which ended up as glow on the back nine. Woke up Friday morning and drove to Nashville and played 18 @ Seven Oaks. Then we drove towards Bowling Green and hit 18 at Franklin-Simpson and then on to Bowling Green for 18 at Hobson Grove then on to 18 more at Basil Griffin . Then Saturday morning we woke up and played 18 at Lovers Lane then to 18 more at Kereiakes then finished our trip out with the last 18 at Preston Miller Park. All in all we hit 144 holes in three days. This was all in the middle of July when it was hot as hell. Great trip though. Looking to hit Charlotte summer 2010.

It's not in any way impressive but the first time I ever threw I played 27 holes. It was a 9 hole course and I didn't want to stop. I might have an addictive personality because I can't think of anything else to do with my free time but disc golf, or checking out disc golf websites and videos at home and at work. lol.