• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Playing Idlewild April 4th, who wants to play

Thats fine after I posted this I had remembered that I have to take my son to guitar lessons at 11am any way so i wouldn't be able to do it anyhow. Probably just go fishing!!

The more the merrier! Anyone is welcome to join, as long as I get to play these two courses within the day.

It was great meeting and playing with you guys. I really had a great time and the courses were awesome. I hope I can play them again sometime and if I do, I'll let you know. Let me know if you're ever in the Fort Wayne area.

Good times...Zud your arm must feel like falling off after your marathon weekend. How many holes did you play in 36 hours, 118?

I played 136 holes total for the two days. I played 96 holes on Sunday alone. I wanted to stop in Muncie on the way home to play 4 holes to round it off to 100 holes for the day, but it was raining.

I drove 9 hours (7 in the rain) today and played 2 rds at Idlewild today. Thanks to Brandon for showing me the front 9. The land here is fantastic for DG, some of the holes are instant classics.
It will be a few days before I compose my review here, while indeed great overall, I'm thinking
4.5 stars. I need to sleep and think about this more.

Latest posts