• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hidden Ridge DGC - N.KY Private Course

Thanks for the comments.

I felt like the 3+ minutes was a little long too. So I tried to speed things up a couple times, but it seemed to me that everything felt a little "off" when I did that. Eventually I got frustrated with the whole thing and just called it a day. I'll keep tinkering with things and figure out a good compromise. Would design/strategy commentary be useful during the walkthrough?

I have a handful of other holes prerecorded from that same day but...

I started to work on Hole 8's video but quickly realized my computer and memory card are almost completely used up by the gopro videos. I need to order a new micro sd card so I can transfer the completed stuff. When I bought this computer a 32gb card was almost as large as was available. Now you can get 512gb or even a terabyte for a fairly reasonable price.

An external hard drive would probably work best for storing completed work. You can get a 1tb one for pretty reasonable.

Coming soon, the Hyzer House Barndominium at Hidden Ridge DGC!

Our long term tenants of about 3.5 years have moved out and we've decided to take the space in a different direction. I'll have a bit of work to do to get it freshened up but we're hoping to have it available for short term rentals starting some time this Nov. Some light drywall work, some painting, some cleaning, and some furniture and decor collecting. It's about 1300 square feet, 2 bedrooms (1 queen, 1 twin over twin bunk), 1 bath, full size kitchen, and an pretty okay 18 hole disc golf course on site.

Should be a great spot to stop for anyone traveling through the area bagging courses. Just off Interstate 71 between Cincinnati and Louisville with decent proximity (45 to 60 minutes) to Lexington and Frankfort, KY. (Bourbon Trail!)

I'll be sure to post an update as soon as it's available.

Hope to see ya soon.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0177.jpg
    IMAG0177.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 71

Latest posts