• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Playing Jarva in Stockholm tomorrow

Snailpowered

Par Member
Im visiting Stockholm this week and I am planning to play Jarva tomorrow, if anyone has contacts in the area i could use a guide on the course 😁.

Cool! Let me know if you want me to actually search for someone to guide you.

I hear it's almost as beautiful as Ale discgolfcenter, if it is you'll have a nice round. :)

I had the pleasure of playing there a couple years ago, it is indeed one of the best. I don't think you should have much trouble navigating it, it flows pretty intuitively, although I seem to remember it not matching up to the map we had at the time. Are you taking public transit there? If so, be on the lookout for a pedestrian bridge to get you across the busy highway, we were relying on google to get us there, which did not include said bridge. We made it to the course unscathed by walking over an overpass (also busy), but definitely would not recommend that route.

I have rented a car so we will b driving, im going to call up there today and see what the parking situation is on property.

@nenja - i dont meed an actual guide, just wanted to play with a local, thank you much for the offer though!

Cant wait!

Latest posts