• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Please help me ship this disc out! (bump it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gripinNrippin

I sold someone on here a Silver limited edition squall with a master cup stamp on it and I thought I had it shipped out, but it turns out it has just been sitting in a blank envelope this whole time. I deleted all my PM's so I have no clue who to send it to.

If I sold you this disc please get me your info and I will have it shipped out ASAP!
I apologize for the delay!

If others could please bump this thread until I find the rightful owner it would be awesome!

Did you have it in an MP thread?
If so, maybe you could backtrack that way?
Bump for honesty!

Your talking to me wrong....wrong tone...u say it urs and its not ill stab u in the face with a soldering iron....let me ask u something. Does ur mother sow? Boom! Get her to sow that!

Yep ur account is set up with an email and all pms go through ur email. That's how i get coughht up buying discs. That and the mailbox being stuffed everyday doesn't make her that happy.

Paypal? Could you look at you history and track it that way. You should have a decent idea of the date that you got the money for it. Click all activity, and go back to about a week before it, and click details. That will give you an email address.

For reasons like this I request that all people buying discs from me include in the message text their shipping address and what disc they purchased.

Oh man.. there was a guy on here looking for Squals.. I even talked to him about it cause i knew PIAS had a couple in their used bin here. Wish I remembered his name, bet it was the same guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts