• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Poison Oak "Remover"

There's a scrub called "End Itch" (www.end-itch.com) that works very well. It stops the itching and covers the area with a waxy medicine that dries out and heals the skin. Works better than anything else I've ever used, and it's cheap.

There's a scrub called "End Itch" (www.end-itch.com) that works very well. It stops the itching and covers the area with a waxy medicine that dries out and heals the skin. Works better than anything else I've ever used, and it's cheap.

Any time I hear "covers the area" I get worried, that's a good way to get an infection if any of the rash has broken skin.

I've used it with broken skin, and even used it to break open the rash to let the medicine get inside. It works great and doesn't leave any scarring or anything like that. It's just a scrub with medicine in it that stops the itching and helps to heal the affected area. It works better than tecnu ever has for me.

I am extremely allergic and have had some really horrifying PI reactions, pus dripping down my legs all day at work, wringing pus out of my socks, waking up in middle of the night soaked in pus.

Now I keep a 2-gal collapsible camping water container in my trunk, and some liquid dish soap. Before I get in the car I wash my arms and legs, after every round, whether I know I got into the Ivy or not. Then take a shower when I get home too. Problem solved.

The expensive prevention and removal products are a total ripoff, completely unnecessary. SOAP. ASAP. That's all you need.