• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Poll: 09 Best Pure Putter

09 Best Pure Putter

• Rubber Vommit Vibram VP

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Wizard

Votes: 19 15.3%
  • Rhyno

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Banger-GT

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • Aviar

Votes: 35 28.2%
  • Magnet

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Challenger

Votes: 17 13.7%
  • Voodoo

• Magic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Surprised the wizard isn't doing better, it usually gets a lot of love on here.

Technohic, by Aviar do you mean the Aviar P & A or are you referring to the Aviar BB (Driver, KC, JK type)

Technohic, by Aviar do you mean the Aviar P & A or are you referring to the Aviar BB (Driver, KC, JK type)

I didnt try to sort between various molds for discs so in general a PnA Aviar or a BB are both Aviars. Flat Top Rocs, San Marino Rocs are just Rocs. Then good lord, we would have to put in 11x, 12x, 7x, etc and what a pain.

I think I did call the classic Roc a classic Rog but for all intent and purposes, its still just a Roc

I hate innova for this by the way.

The APX Swirl is the best pure putter ever made...I won't drive with one...and rarely approach with one..but they are deadly in the hands of top pros.

Why didn't anyone vote the "Pure" as the best pure putter. I mean, can one dispute that?

grip-pures-med.jpg

MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wizard #2----the wiz is better for approaches

I used to be a magnet man, now, a magic man!!!!
and yes....
oh, o^oh its magic.....

i am going to throw the Pig in there. Swwwweeeeeet piggy, piggy, piggy. I want this thing to get a following, so they will make it in more plastics.

Latest posts