• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
59813_436406392244_503417244_5759541_411888_n.jpg
my wife throwing her stingray on hole nine at White Spruce DGC, Brampton, Ontario

Hole #9... 190' or 227'... pretty cool looking hole. The course only has one picture uploaded for it. Maybe you could add some?

If that was higher res, it would make a good dye.

yeah not the best quality, pic was taken on my "disposable" cell phone...i am tough on phones and broke the blackberry and then broke its replacement so i got a $20 pay-as-you-go phone and put the sim card in and it works just fine. i sure do miss the better camera though. cool thing about the $20 phone, i dropped it in the toilet once, before i used it thank god, and then in the creek last time i played DG about a week ago and it was submerged for close to 30 sec before i noticed it (at which point i said a few choice words) and it is still working just fine. cant break the crap phones lol

Pro tee, hole 9 @ Giles Run, Lorton, VA. Not the coolest pic out there but this was the scene yesterday. The rain held off until sunset. Nobody on the course but me. A good day.

IMG_4898.jpg

59813_436406392244_503417244_5759541_411888_n.jpg
my wife throwing her stingray on hole nine at White Spruce DGC, Brampton, Ontario

Hey Apdrvya Have you played Fallasburg? Hole 6 is a lot like this once you get to the sides.

^^yes, yes it is. I personally loved that hole at fallasburg but you can see clearly defined lanes from where you tee... here, you have one, and only one, very narrow lane.

^^yes, yes it is. I personally loved that hole at fallasburg but you can see clearly defined lanes from where you tee... here, you have one, and only one, very narrow lane.

I love that hole too. It's the only one I have gotten a birdie and a triple boogie on.

I can see one main lane and at least three others in that image.

You just have to learn how to see the routes... it's easy, when they are spaced out evenly like that. I'd throw a sidewinder that would hit that open gap on the right and curve around to the right of all those trees and settle near the basket.

A pretty cool picture of my 8 year old nephew in his very first PDGA tournament. He is throwing a Stalker that I dyed for him. Sorry for the huge pic.

DSC_0163.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts