• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
that hole would drive me nutts. i just might throw a roller

For me it would probably be a "love/hate" relationship. I can see myself getting a birdie in about 1 of 3 tee shots. And them bogeys for the other 2 of 3 tee shots. :doh:

posted 3 pictures to white spruce DGC.

Excellent. Maybe if I ever get up to Skydome again to check out the Orioles and Jays I'll have to check it out.

jimb it's the 197' tee

197' perfectly straight is still pretty sweet, even if not excessively long. I have holes laid out all over the place around here since the closest courses are all an hour away from me. At Rocky Gap State Park near Cumberland, MD there are two big groves of pine trees like this. I have holes playing through both of them when I practice there. Good.... and bad times! :p

My family and friends have been calling me a disc-head since I took up the sport, but I can't hold a candle to him.:)

Token Creek, Madison WI

Attachments

• DSCN7455.jpg
    DSCN7455.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 151
Small drop off, but not much, though it can still hurt to overthrow...I still have a tough time choosing to shoot right, left, or hope I can get through the trees in the middle on that hole.

gallery.php

Yeah, only a couple feet.

We have a similar hole. The fairway is a little bit wider, but there is no alternate path. You have to go 400 feet straight up the middle.

Just got some LEDs so I tried to get a night pic.

Overhand shot

Attachments

• 5079027657_53f2784b9e.jpg
    5079027657_53f2784b9e.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
spent a weekend in northern michigan and was able to play hickory hills in traverse city. here are a couple shots from the tee at hole 19 overlooking traverse city and the grand traverse bays. i wanted to throw every disc in my bag off this tee. the basket can be seen in both shots.
IMG_1818.jpg

IMG_1815-1.jpg

spent a weekend in northern michigan and was able to play hickory hills in traverse city. here are a couple shots from the tee at hole 19 overlooking traverse city and the grand traverse bays. i wanted to throw every disc in my bag off this tee. the basket can be seen in both shots.
IMG_1818.jpg

IMG_1815-1.jpg

Very nice. Looks like a blast!

Status
Not open for further replies.