• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at this picture closely I think I see a cat or a small dog with a green shirt on humping a wooden post just left of the basket.... Am I high or am I really seeing that?

Location of pic: Last Post on Page 292

Maybe both? :p

IMG_0132.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

wanna play these holes

I dunno ... crazy I got on my work computer to get that pic above as wallpaper but since my settings are different than "default" settings of the board (40 posts per page is biggest) made it when I copied and pasted the url it took me to another page 75 where those pics were located... they are sweet but have no idea where they are from that top one looks really hard to "make"

He usually has pretty good luck getting it near or past the short basket assuming the trees don't get in the way (we always play the longs). I tend to air this one out hoping to get near the alley.

Got this with my cell phone the other day:

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_20110110_152722.jpg
    IMG_20110110_152722.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 413
Jimbosprint, Ive got a handful of pictures from Upper Bidwell a couple years ago that are pretty cool. If you would be able to post up some pictures of the new Chico course I would be very greatful. Hopefully sometime later in the year after my wedding Ill be up there to visit all my tons of family.

Jimbosprint, Ive got a handful of pictures from Upper Bidwell a couple years ago that are pretty cool. If you would be able to post up some pictures of the new Chico course I would be very greatful. Hopefully sometime later in the year after my wedding Ill be up there to visit all my tons of family.

I plan on taking lots of pictures once the course finally opens. We are very frustrated here that the course has been done for months (baskets just need to be dropped in), but the city will not let us play there. :doh:

My picture above is from Lava Creek in Paradise.

Here's one of my brother from up in High Bridge, you can see the basket between the two trees at the end.

Attachments

• highbridge.jpg
    highbridge.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 108
Status
Not open for further replies.