• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno ... crazy I got on my work computer to get that pic above as wallpaper but since my settings are different than "default" settings of the board (40 posts per page is biggest) made it when I copied and pasted the url it took me to another page 75 where those pics were located... they are sweet but have no idea where they are from that top one looks really hard to "make"

Sorry about the late response on this but that course with the strange art baskets is located here.

Here's a neat picture from last Friday's round at Rum Village in South Bend Indiana. The week prior saw South Bend best their all-time 24-hour snowfall. They got over 33" in some places with a 24 hour period. :eek:

So, of course I had to go disc in it. :) :cool:

picture.php

Here's a neat picture from last Friday's round at Rum Village in South Bend Indiana. The week prior saw South Bend best their all-time 24-hour snowfall. They got over 33" in some places with a 24 hour period. :eek:

So, of course I had to go disc in it. :) :cool:

picture.php

that should be in the winter pic thread. sweet though

Not seeing the pic. :confused:

not a dg photo but taken at a dg course... saw this guy at hawk hollow about an hour ago...
IMG_7916.jpg

D'oh! You should have walked around until you could get a basket in the foreground!

As it stands now, I'm reporting you for thread derailment.

You are on notice, sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts