• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a great use of space where not much besides a dsic golf hole could be placed.
Nice picture too.

I can't find the page for this course. I'm searching for "swamp."

Last edited:
Hole 9 at Houston's swamp park....I just think all the bridges and stuff make it a pretty cool setting, wish my camera was a bit better
181729_528133071281_135000126_31058222_3657219_n.jpg

I'm seeing a sweet water shot teeing off from about where the camera man is, and shooting over the water and through the pylons to that hillside. Nice pic!

Playing in a light snow at Nevin Park, Charlotte, NC.

Attachments

• 163166_771310889997_36617866_41243661_1894502_n.jpg
    163166_771310889997_36617866_41243661_1894502_n.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 80
more shots with temporary basket

p1051671070-3.jpg

Being a huge photography and disc golf fan, I also love the other shots posted by the other photographers! :)

I love photography as well.

I have a Cannon Rebel T2 Film

Digital, just a Cannon 8mp PnS

PnS (point and shoots) are incredible little digital cameras for sure, but they inherently have more depth of field than the larger sensor DSLRs. It is therefore very difficult to get real shallow depth of field, something which I like to use so the images aren't too busy and distracting. By controlling the focus and using shallow depth of field, the photographer can point to where the viewer will look in the image. Otherwise the PnS can be very effective.

PnS (point and shoots) are incredible little digital cameras for sure, but they inherently have more depth of field than the larger sensor DSLRs. It is therefore very difficult to get real shallow depth of field, something which I like to use so the images aren't too busy and distracting. By controlling the focus and using shallow depth of field, the photographer can point to where the viewer will look in the image. Otherwise the PnS can be very effective.

Thank you for the excelent photographers addvice.:thmbup:

I miss using my film. Darkroom work is a small passion of mine. But now that I no longer have free access I seldem get to indulge in darkroom time so my film camera gets less time in my hands. I don't have the spare cash to print all of my shots.

I miss having a macro lens and wide angle lens with manual focus, apreture and shutter speed settings. All of these can be intricate details that can create a simple yet amazing photograph. Depth of field is huge! Your shot of the crystal clear basket with a faintly blurred foreground and a more out of focus background really makes that photo POP!

p872087784-3.jpg

When using a wide angle lens like I am here, there is nothing I can really do to get very shallow depth of field because of the way these lenses work. The wide angle lens creates the feel of distance between subjects, so it feels as if he is farther away from the basket. (He was plenty away from the basket as it was, and kept drilling putt after putt in the wind)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts