• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me putting hole 7 at Base Camp DGC in Moab, UT
ZGpl7l.jpg

...and yes, I made the putt :thmbup:

Me putting hole 7 at Base Camp DGC in Moab, UT
ZGpl7l.jpg

...and yes, I made the putt :thmbup:

:eek:

Did you have to check that little crevice for critters before crawling in there? :\ :D

:eek:

Did you have to check that little crevice for critters before crawling in there? :\ :D

I actually had to fight off a rattlesnake, 3 scorpions, and a ravenous pack of mice while I was putting. I got a lucky hit on most of them with my putter (good thing I took a stiff one) that stunned them long enough for me to turn to the camera for a picture, toss my putt in, and GTFO

A fellow r/discgolf member!

Hello! I figured that it got such a good response over there I'd put it in the cool pics section here:clap: And you made it so my picture is in the first post of page 420 of this thread :hfive:

I actually had to fight off a rattlesnake, 3 scorpions, and a ravenous pack of mice while I was putting. I got a lucky hit on most of them with my putter (good thing I took a stiff one) that stunned them long enough for me to turn to the camera for a picture, toss my putt in, and GTFO

:hfive:

Ain't adventure discin' the bestest? :cool:

:p

6744595861_1ca63e124b.jpg

Ready for the Saint Paul Winter Carnival Ice Bowl overnight marathon next Saturday. Fortunately the forecast is for 28 during the day and 17 at night. The oversize yellow shirt is to make me for visible at night.

How can you even throw in all that clothing?

Throw? What's that? I think just staying warm is a victory in itself. Actually, that is why I use a heavy vest and then layers of hoodies. My arms starting at my shoulders are the least covered part of my body, giving me some range of motion there. When I have everything on, I cannot even move my head.

You're going to be way overdressed, IMO. I plan on wearing t-shirt, flannel, and a windproof core to one of my heavy jackets.

This is like -50 windchill survival gear. My guess is that with 28 forecasted during the day and 17 for the overnight, I should be able to get away with just a couple of hoodies, a nice hat, and some warm gloves. Last year I was just fine as long as I kept moving. The only issue I really had was my wet feet because my boots were not water proof. This year I have far better foot wear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts