• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're not my pictures, but I came across these today on a local(ish) club board from their recent Night Owl tourney:

3889397621_859dee0a2b.jpg

3889397121_e86fa57cb6.jpg

3889396831_6988e63605.jpg

rad.

I found this pic that was taken a few years ago when I first got my cat. He liked disc golf from an early age:
Chrisinthebag-1.jpg

attachment.php

seen kids doing this at my local course, kinda p!sses me off to see the bent baskets cause of a photo op

baskets arent cheap, and nobody wants to repair or replace em cause some monkey decided to climb one, hope that basket didnt get deformed

:mad:This pi$$es me off. @$$ holes doing stuff like this has broken our hole 1 basket twice. Luckaly we have a local who has welded the basket up both times.

:mad:This pi$$es me off. @$$ holes doing stuff like this has broken our hole 1 basket twice. Luckaly we have a local who has welded the basket up both times.

woah woah woah, cool your jets people, that is me in this picture and i did not really stand atop the basket, im really good at photoshop and thought it would be cool to put me ontop of the basket

woah woah woah, cool your jets people, that is me in this picture and i did not really stand atop the basket, im really good at photoshop and thought it would be cool to put me ontop of the basket

I don't mean to offend you, but even making pictures like that encourages others to try the same thing. With as many morons as there are in the world, I just know at least one of them would go out and wreak havoc on a poor inocent basket. Nice work with the photoshop though.

My brother realy knows how to execute a tomahawk and get it to stick....
cid_pic091109_4.jpg

Yes, it's burried almost at a 90 degree angle to the ground, and 3 inches deep.

Attachments

• !cid_pic091109_4.jpg
    !cid_pic091109_4.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 15

I might have to call bullsh!t on this one. Show us the original photo of you not standing on the basket that you used. There are a couple places in the photo where I can see a possible photoshop but the area where the shoes meet the top of the basket are saying "not fake". If it is a true chop then good work, but I got to see it to believe it. Good day.

I might have to call bullsh!t on this one. Show us the original photo of you not standing on the basket that you used. There are a couple places in the photo where I can see a possible photoshop but the area where the shoes meet the top of the basket are saying "not fake". If it is a true chop then good work, but I got to see it to believe it. Good day.
I was thinking exactly the same thing...

Can you photoshop me playing in front of the white house while making an ace with Obama? Just wondering. :D

I see a shadow under the shoes did you really take the time to draw in some shadows between your shoes and the top o the basket???

I see a shadow under the shoes did you really take the time to draw in some shadows between your shoes and the top o the basket???

I was gonna mention that, too...and the convincing lighting effect on the one arm that's exposed to the sunlight...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts