• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have to call bullsh!t on this one. Show us the original photo of you not standing on the basket that you used. There are a couple places in the photo where I can see a possible photoshop but the area where the shoes meet the top of the basket are saying "not fake". If it is a true chop then good work, but I got to see it to believe it. Good day.

I agree, this is definitely not a photoshop job. Just look at the way the shoes turn in because of the way he is standing on the basket. Also, the light on the individual matches the background perfectly.

If this is a photoshop job it will be easy to prove us wrong :)

sorry guys, i realized that i should of never done that and i tried to come up with an excuse to put it off. i never really realized how much that could deform the basket, i just wanted a cool disc golf shot

Your photo sucked, you could have damaged the basket, then you try to weasel your way out of it by lying about photoshopping yourself in it, get called out on it, and finally are forced to confess your idiocy. War Eagle?

whatt? hey i just wanna play disc golf man, thats all im here to do

Your photo sucked, you could have damaged the basket, then you try to weasel your way out of it by lying about photoshopping yourself in it, get called out on it, and finally are forced to confess your idiocy. War Eagle?

oooooooohhhh... those be fighting words!

Gauntlet.jpg

just to lighten the mood, i would love to play this hole

oooooooohhhh... those be fighting words!

Yeah, maybe I was a bit too harsh. Questioning if someone is War Eagle is reserved for only the most dastardly of deeds and at least Bglo seems to have learned from his mistake.

Ok, just make a donation of your time this fall or next spring to your closest disc golf park and all will be forgiven!

haha will do guys. everyone should donate their time and pick up garbage on the disc golf course every now and then.

sorry guys, i realized that i should of never done that and i tried to come up with an excuse to put it off. i never really realized how much that could deform the basket, i just wanted a cool disc golf shot

It's cool dude. I just happen to be a little versed in the world of photoshop and can usually spot it a mile away. So when you said yours was a chop job I started to question my abilities and was considering trying to get a refund on my Design degree ;)

Honestly some of these guys are so good at PS that most of the time it's harder to spot what hasn't been shopped than what has...... if that makes any sense.

It takes alot to stand up and say this. You are alright in my book. We make decisions which sound good at the time and later turn out to be bad ones. Nobody is perfect and nobody ever apologizes. You did and I accept. Keep throwing and having fun. If I can ever do anything for you, let me know.

It takes alot to stand up and say this. You are alright in my book. We make decisions which sound good at the time and later turn out to be bad ones. Nobody is perfect and nobody ever apologizes. You did and I accept. Keep throwing and having fun. If I can ever do anything for you, let me know.

dito

I can tell that photo isn't a shop. I can tell by the pixels, and having seen quite a few shops in my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts