• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to come out and call bull sh!t too. your feet are not flat as if you are standing on land. and the brightness of your hands matches the background. If you had a pic of yourself, your hands would be the same shade. as a former graphic designer I can tell you did not purposely brighten your hand that is in the sun to make it look realistic, that is real.

You're a little late man. Keep reading the thread after he posted that, and you'll see this has all been settled.

i feel bad for pointing it out... yet i'd drag a kid off of one if i seen it at my course...
just kidding, i'm a pacifist, i'd prob just throw a disc, or a bottle rocket, maybe just a stern verbal warning with a 'please' depending on size of your buddies
:)

BasketPics033.jpg

Picture1076.jpg

Picture1086.jpg

Take off shoes and play it as it lies. Our make shift course SilverLake Ca with 4 baskets. (Friend Rob)

Does a Scan Qualify as a Photo???

myacescorecard.jpg

This is the score card from the first round of my first tournament. I'm Kevin I and as you can see, I got a ONE on hole #7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The card was a leftover from our recent A-Tier at Charlie Vettiner Park. The tournament that it was used for was The Greater Louisville Open 10/3/2009 at Iroqouis Park in Louisville Ky. It was a great finish to an otherwise crappy round.

My first tournament, my first tournament ace........
and yes, I entered the ace pool:D

This is hole 17 (short) at Alexander Park in Lawrenceville, GA. I miss the NY fall colors, but at least there is still some here (and it will only get better):
img00026tt.jpg

Roel Langerak Park, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Beneluxtrip039.jpg

This pond ate 3 of my discs. I left my mark in Rotterdam.
Beneluxtrip049.jpg

#4 - 250 ft blind. I'll take that birdie.
Beneluxtrip042.jpg

Angie's par attempt at #4. She made it.
Beneluxtrip045.jpg

#17 - You can barely see the line for teeing off, the basket is straight back at 187 ft. Just a par.
Beneluxtrip032.jpg

That score card picture reminded me of a buddies tourney Ace. Playing Open he aces hole 6 at the Alex Clark. The card has his 1, a 4 and two circle 5's. Good players on the card too.

myacescorecard.jpg

This is the score card from the first round of my first tournament. I'm Kevin I and as you can see, I got a ONE on hole #7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The card was a leftover from our recent A-Tier at Charlie Vettiner Park. The tournament that it was used for was The Greater Louisville Open 10/3/2009 at Iroqouis Park in Louisville Ky. It was a great finish to an otherwise crappy round.

My first tournament, my first tournament ace........
and yes, I entered the ace pool:D

AWESOME!!! It helped somewhat make up for that 6 you shot the hole before! :D

#17 - You can barely see the line for teeing off, the basket is straight back at 187 ft. Just a par.
Beneluxtrip032.jpg

Now thats what i'm talkin about!!! I would throw every disc in my bag on that hole. That entire course looks really fun. And its in the netherlands, even better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts