• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
c'mon, hole 13 doesn't look that bad-if you can throw 340' over a lake up a hill into a gap consistently.

This isn't a spectacular photo, but something about it appeals to me:
16118c10.jpg

It's the #1 basket in the blue (South) loop at the Mt. Shasta Disc Golf Complex.

The mt shasta course is beautiful i love it there

Photo022.jpg
hole #3 on the East Course in mt shasta,CA.
Photo095.jpg
top of the world at Delveaga in Santa Cruz, CA Hole #27

sorry the pics aren't bigger you should be able to click on them. any help on how to make photos larger on here?

Sign up for a photo sharing site like Photobucket or Flick'r. When you upload your photos to these sites, you can link to the web address of that photo.

For example:
-Visit my disc trades album on photobucket.
-Hover over top of one of the photo thumbnails. Notice that a drop down displays with four different categories of textboxes (Email & IM, Direct Link, HTML Code, & IMG Code).
-Click inside the text box next to Direct Link and copy all the text inside it.
-Come back here and click on the little yellow mountain icon in the text editor.
-Paste the text you copied from my page into the window that displays.
-Click OK.
-Pat your self on the back. You've just displayed your first image inside a post.

You can still make the images large if you upload them here through the attachment button by previewing your post before you submit it. Then click on the thumbnail to open image in a new window/tab, right click it, go to properties and copy the address of the image to your post and paste it between the IMG tags [ IMG]paste URL of image here[/IMG] (without the space after the first bracket). Don't worry if it's not a .jpg or .gif URL address, it should still work.

...like this:

attachment.php

Attachments

• a2bc813c.jpg
    a2bc813c.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:
You host them outside of the site and bbc link them here instead of attaching them. I think is what he was after.
Almost right. In this case, though, I've been linking to images that are on DGCourseReview already. I guess they're "outside" in the sense that they're not in the forum per se.

Just use the little "mountain sunrise" icon to include images from anywhere on the Web, including DGCR.

This pic is at Sandy Point Disc Gulf Ranch in Lac Du Flambeau, WI Short ace run.

Attachments

• dghalloffame.jpg
    dghalloffame.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 95
#2 blueberry, pin is on far green, back right corner. The pic from the chestnut course mow job isn't that clear, drive by pic. That's the fairway to the basket at top.

Attachments

• #2 blueberry.jpg
    #2 blueberry.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 92
  • blueberryhyzer.jpg
    blueberryhyzer.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 89
  • chestnutmow.jpg
    chestnutmow.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 77
Status
Not open for further replies.