• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if these are any better, maybe a little. :\

IMG_3511.jpg

IMG_3511-BWv2.jpg

i think there is a broken chain on the basket haning down

indeed, there is a broken chain. i would like to say it's from all the use it gets, but that's not exactly the case. the weld actually broke on the upper ring when i hit it with a disc, haven't got around to fixing it yet.

its a little clearer and not as dark

yeah, maybe a little. i may not have the right equipment for taking those low-light photos and getting a good crisp, sharp image. it's either equipment, or lack of knowledge, or more likely both!...:D

A local course flooded back in December. Here's a few of the pics from that. The water you see all over the place is covering the fairways for holes 1-3. Water was all the way up to the bottom of the basket on hole 3. The other one is just one of my all time favorites...Perhaps the future of the sport. A little ball golf and disc golf mix. Picture is taken at Tupelo Bay in Garden City, SC.

Attachments

• Sportsplex 008.jpg
    Sportsplex 008.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 138
  • Sportsplex 018.jpg
    Sportsplex 018.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 128
  • Myrtle Beach 060.jpg
    Myrtle Beach 060.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 125
That is a great picture tamahawk and looks like a wonderful backyard. This citydweller is very jealous.

Thanks justin! I'm actually just far enough from the city to have a "country" feel without actually living way out in the country. unfortunately, my property stops at the fenceline, but my neighbor is cool and he lets me put my basket back there and fish some, so it's all good!

Welcome to the forums Runingheels. Those are great pics. You should hang a big blowup of your son in the living room.

Yep. The house is surrounded by woods on most sides and this is one of the baskets I have set up. It plays as the pin for holes #1, 6 & 7 on the front 9 of my home course. The snow is about twice as deep this morning. I'm going to have to have a 5' long ribbon instead of a 3' ribbon on the disc if I play today. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.