• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I especially love the ribbon hanging out the side of the basket, it makes it look like you were afraid of losing your disc in all that snow in the basket. :p

I especially love the ribbon hanging out the side of the basket, it makes it look like you were afraid of losing your disc in all that snow in the basket. :p

That was an actual putt! The picture and disc placement in the basket weren't touched up.

I had a 3' ribbon taped to the bottom of the disc. If I hadn't had the ribbon there's no way I'd have found my disc... probably after my 1st drive. And the glow stick helped too, when the ribbon was concealed I could see it showing up through about 6" of snow.

Nice photo jim, we like to see EXTREEM disc golfing photos. It would qualify as even more extreem if you had been eating extreem nacho cheese doritos at the time you were playing.;):D

Well, the cool snow "beret" blew off of the top in the wind. But you can see how much deeper the snow is today than it was last night on the same basket. And check out the buried Instep, too.

And no, I didn't actually play today. I put the 5' long ribbon on my disc and was ready to go. But when I trudged through the 28" of snow to take the first picture of the "silver" basket, I said forget it for today. I need snow shoes for that!

picture.php

picture.php

Again, there are a couple more pics in my album but I didn't want to go crazy here. Enjoy.

2-5-10 at about 9:00 p.m. Night/Snow discin'.

picture.php

Well, the cool snow "beret" blew off of the top in the wind. But you can see how much deeper the snow is today than it was last night on the same basket. And check out the buried Instep, too.

And no, I didn't actually play today. I put the 5' long ribbon on my disc and was ready to go. But when I trudged through the 28" of snow to take the first picture of the "silver" basket, I said forget it for today. I need snow shoes for that!

picture.php

picture.php

Again, there are a couple more pics in my album but I didn't want to go crazy here. Enjoy.

these should be in this thread

Cool Daddy Slick Breeze filmed Nikko vs. Emac at Lake Lewisville Park in TX as a test run for DynamicDiscs developing a Clash style dvd. Nikko hits this putt for 2 on hole 3 to keep pace with McCabes parked drive.

Attachments

• DSCN5177.jpg
    DSCN5177.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCN5178.jpg
    DSCN5178.jpg
    163.4 KB · Views: 128
Cooldaddy takes some nice photos, but all I see on his website are videos. And the videos hurt my ears. Where are the other photos?

I like to look at CoolDaddy's pics on Facebook because a lot of them have the players tagged in them, so you know who you are looking at.

Bobby, you are tha man. Can't wait for lunch to check out your new highlight vid

this is one of my fav's, its a screen shot of me when the local news team was trying to raise awareness of the sport and my friend and i were the only people playing so we got the special on the 6 PM news haha, of course it was summer and that means like 100 degrees so i left the shirt in the car...oh well

kevinfrisbee.jpg

I woulda been pissed when it showed up as "Frisbee Golfer"

It is a perm course on private land in the middle of nowhere, New Mexico. It is only played a couple of times a year and only with permission from the land owners. 27 holes, 10 of which are up, down, around, and on this amazing cliff face.

This sounds like a good time. How would one go about geting in to play said course?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts