• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

picture.php

ole apoth, a little high​

I didn't recognize you with your shirt on.

Wait... that doesn't sound right. :doh:

it was COLD up there!

topped out at like 65. i thought i was going to freeze solid and then shatter like a t-1000!:p

picture.php

ole apoth, a little high[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

is that a legal stance?:D
you SEEM to be playing a bit too far back from your marker!!:doh:

I just went to "Hickory Hills" in Traverse City, MI a few days ago. This picture Isnt the best quality because its a still shot from my video camera, but these were some deer by the basket we were on (621 ft. away).

hickorydeer.jpg

--
--
I didnt take this other picture, but this is the hole we were on-
hickhills.jpg

god i love this hole. One of my favs out of 64 course. i can't wait to get back here. Should be there around the begiining of June this summer. PUMPED!!!

If Vader had played DG before his death...this would definitely have to be his Tombstone. This was also my very first dye, no light box, sketched onto the vinyl, all done free hand

Attachments

• 498590573_1752612126_0.jpg
    498590573_1752612126_0.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 84
already posted this in another thread but i thought it was an awesome disc so ill post it here where more people will see it.
picture.php

Looks like that basket's missing something...like the outer ring of chains. They probably attach over the top or something of the sort.

Heres an old school Stamp from La Mirada Hole #2..bought this disc in like 1997-98

Attachments

• la mirada roc.jpg
    la mirada roc.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts