• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant wait til the course looks like this again ... two more months! i have this as the wallpaper on my comp.

hmm I think I should get out this year and take before and after pics of the courses here. Before the flood and during the flood and after. Supposedly, 1/4 chance that it's worse than last year, which was the worst on record...

Extendable_Mini_Tripodh5hStandard.jpg

tripod for 49 cents on woot.com today... something for the video drives...

edit... oops wrong thread... but i'm leaving it

The return of a classic. This is for all the new members that missed this the first time. These are all over my home course from May-September. They used to bother me, but you get used to them after a while:

0829081554.jpg

The return of a classic. This is for all the new members that missed this the first time. These are all over my home course from May-September. They used to bother me, but you get used to them after a while:

0829081554.jpg

I am still waiting for one of our diligent disc dyers to pay tribute to this. I think it would be pretty bad-ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts