• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
8564fa6d.jpg

hmm.... That looks so....familiar... :D

IMG_1885.JPG

solomon.trenton all the way on the left, me all the way on the right. Taken from Deven's King of the Hill 2 tournament.

Off and on rainy day.

That disc looks familiar. I hope you enjoy it and it brings you many aces.

LOL!! There was a s.n.a.f.u. on my end w/ the old lady & the Core didn't sent 'till Friday (apperently she forgot it in her car etc. etc. :mad:), but you should have it Monday for sure because I took care of it!!! (like I should've in the 1st place).

LOL!! There was a s.n.a.f.u. on my end w/ the old lady & the Core didn't sent 'till Friday (apperently she forgot it in her car etc. etc. :mad:), but you should have it Monday for sure because I took care of it!!! (like I should've in the 1st place).

It's all good. Patience is a virtue. I was actually surprised to see you got it that quickly, and it's cool to see that you're throwing it. I was halfway afraid to throw it for fear of it disappearing.

My new XL in flight.

My wife being one with the disc.

Attachments

• xl in flight.jpg
    xl in flight.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 79
  • be_one_with_the_disk.jpg
    be_one_with_the_disk.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 168
I came across this picture on the Mid-Ohio Disc Golf webpage. Hole 5 at Upper Sandusky Reservoir in Ohio.

Photo is taken from the long tee at 538'. The tee in seen in the photo is somewhere in the 350-400' range I think.
UpperSandusky5.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts