• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across this picture on the Mid-Ohio Disc Golf webpage. Hole 5 at Upper Sandusky Reservoir in Ohio.

Photo is taken from the long tee at 538'. The tee in seen in the photo is somewhere in the 350-400' range I think.
UpperSandusky5.jpg

172 Pro TeeBird-L for me.

I came across this picture on the Mid-Ohio Disc Golf webpage. Hole 5 at Upper Sandusky Reservoir in Ohio.

Photo is taken from the long tee at 538'. The tee in seen in the photo is somewhere in the 350-400' range I think.
UpperSandusky5.jpg

There's no way that's 350'-400' from the tee seen in the photo. It's always hard to tell when you're not there in person, but from the picture it looks closer to 250' to me. Here's a pic of the long tee, which looks around 400'.
f5bece75.jpg

...and another cool pic from the same course.
aa051876.jpg

There's no way that's 350'-400' from the tee seen in the photo. It's always hard to tell when you're not there in person, but from the picture it looks closer to 250' to me. Here's a pic of the long tee, which looks around 400'.
f5bece75.jpg

Sorry, but I was just there Saturday (5-8-10). Heres the current course set-up: map and distances. The tee in the picture is the red tee at 375'.
I played the blue tee. Threw a Star TL and it faded into the woods, pitched out to the fairway, nice up shot, and putted for a 4.

Sorry, but I was just there Saturday (5-8-10). Heres the current course set-up: map and distances. The tee in the picture is the red tee at 375'.
I played the blue tee. Threw a Star TL and it faded into the woods, pitched out to the fairway, nice up shot, and putted for a 4.

This is correct. red tee is 375, blue is 530 something from an elevated tee just outside the woodline. this is an awesome hole definitely a buzz drive and buzz aproach to make sure to keep it on the fairway.

Not to hijack Zud, but how did you like Upper? I haven't been out since the layout has changed.
The whole "Caution" area on the map used to be the front 9, and nothing played on the other side of the river where 6-11 are. Glad they were able to get it done before AmWorlds!

Working with the AmWorlds guys, I can assure you that Upper Sandusky has an awesome parks department to get all this done in time!

awesome picture people. I like that one from Ohio that is a Straight shot through a row of tree's. Thats a no brainer: 177g Discraft Impact or a 175 Discraft Z Comet.

and the one with the XL in the air...sweet, can't believe the picture turned out so clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts