• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't play the front 9, and didn't have any severely errant shots, so no wading was required. Hole 4 was completely underwater, and 90% of 5's fairway was flooded. I looked like the #5 tee was about 2 feet underwater. I've never seen it like this. I'm guessing something is blocking up the creek.

This is looking back towards the tee from about 500 feet out, about 100 feet from the basket.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hole 5 002.jpg
    Hole 5 002.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 366
Was it a really harsh rain? Also asked any others who have been around there a long time if they've seen it happen or maybe if someone knows why it flooded so badly? Heck my college flooded it's parking lot with a nice big storm. I'm lucky I had to be dropped off that day, because the area I usually parked in got flooded(in some areas up to the door windows on cars).

We got several inches overnight, but I think something must be blocking the creek downstream. I've heard it's been like this a few rare times before.

That kinda sucks. I was thinking of playing there when I went to see bikinjack this week. Guess I will have to suffer through a round at one of Charlotte's courses. Woe is me. My life can be a struggle.

That kinda sucks. I was thinking of playing there when I went to see bikinjack this week. Guess I will have to suffer through a round at one of Charlotte's courses. Woe is me. My life can be a struggle.

It'll probably be gone by tomorrow afternoon, besides the back nine is completely playable.

Update on hole 5, this was taken yesterday afternoon, so hole 5 is back to having a fairway instead of a waterway.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Hole 5 part 2.jpg
    Hole 5 part 2.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 398
Ok, time for me to get this rolling again and add a pic after about a year on not contributing.

The "cool" pic is the 2nd because how great of a front yard is that?
The first pic is from the elevated tee location. Fairway hooks hard left.
I took these Mid October 2009 and I hope you enjoy them and forget all about off-topic arguements ;)

Burnsboro (Vassalboro, ME)
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=1052

Attachments

• PA170029 (Large).jpg
    PA170029 (Large).jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 107
  • PA170031 (Large).jpg
    PA170031 (Large).jpg
    151 KB · Views: 115
captain annie that may be the most retarded avatar ever. a total katana move. :thmbdown::thmbdown:

a temp course it is, up only once a year. not sure what gps coordinates would do you? can get em for you if you want......

That Utah course reminds me of a tone course we have 2 hours out of town in the badlands. The pictures don't do it justice, this place it really cool:

n579105468_474382_6974.jpg

n579105468_474375_9554.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.