• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cougar Ridge, Southern Oregon. first off you can see that super steep cliff right there. second all you who don't play any course without baskets this is a very mild sample of what your missin, maybe thats why the beauty is still there at courses like this.

picture.php

also that stick sticking out of the ground to the left is pin #7 you tee off from one cliff to another. It is one of my fav every.

Cougar Ridge, Southern Oregon. first off you can see that super steep cliff right there. second all you who don't play any course without baskets this is a very mild sample of what your missin, maybe thats why the beauty is still there at courses like this.

picture.php

now is there any signage or objects to actually shoot at?

now is there any signage or objects to actually shoot at?
He just said that white thing is another pin so I'm sure there's an object on this hole. It's just very far away. It's an object course. I'm sure many people thumb their nose at anything without chains.

My girlfriend pulled this off yesterday when she tossed a putt, first time I saw it happen:

5nvuqb.jpg

Came home to this nice stack of organic Wizards the other day :)

2ap1z4.jpg

This is what disc golf was like for me a few months ago...

2vn11d0.jpg

Z-Boaz #5 Fort Worth, TX, USA - When your disc is no where in site, don't forget to look in the trees...And do I mean in the trees!
picture.php

Note: This really happened and it was not set up.

I did the same thing during a tournament there a few weeks back. lol

I like it. I hope that other comment wasn't discouraging. I'm a fan of cool stuff with a basket in the background...which reminds me of a good one I shuold post soon.

I like it the pic, too. And as a result, I'm going to post this one that I already posted in another thread. Similar concept with the background/foreground thing going on.

picture.php

I like it the pic, too. And as a result, I'm going to post this one that I already posted in another thread. Similar concept with the background/foreground thing going on.

picture.php

I'm racking my brain for a disc name that intesects with a Disney character or movie name. Sweet pic Jimb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts