• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
A different bird in a tree.

Attachments

• DSCN7050.jpg
    DSCN7050.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 137
Awesome... Im a youth pastor too. I have talked with my pastor about installing some holes on our property. We have some extra room (with a nice bit of trees) but it seems like we only have room for about three or so.

3 holes is better than NO holes. You're not building a championship course, just something to get kids started playing the sport.

Awesome... Im a youth pastor too. I have talked with my pastor about installing some holes on our property. We have some extra room (with a nice bit of trees) but it seems like we only have room for about three or so.

Would you be able to work three different tees with those 3 baskets? That way you could conceivably get a 9 hole course.

not completely dg related but close enough...
a mortgage lifter tomato i grew...
IMG_6330.jpg

3 holes is better than NO holes. You're not building a championship course, just something to get kids started playing the sport.
Would you be able to work three different tees with those 3 baskets? That way you could conceivably get a 9 hole course.

You guys have some good points... Something is better than nothing and with some good planning we really could maximize the space we have. I like throwing there now even without any baskets. And since we are in Austin we wouldnt even be the only church with disc golf, maybe I will call the Austin Bible Church to see if they have any suggestions or pointers.

CBS, your pictures are awesome. I was going through Billings 2 years ago and never even new there was some an awesome course near by.

Long time lurker. Thought I'd post some stuff here to contribute.

Tee for #18 black at Diamond X
DSC01191.jpg

My Traveler with Lone Peak in the background in Big Sky, MT
97b671f4.jpg

17th basket and 18th tee at Mission Ridge course in Big Sky
a466b5c1.jpg

My disc in the basket on #6 green at Diamond X
34a7869f.jpg

Waiting for the cannon start at Continental Classic in Helena, MT this year.
1f94ec29.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts