• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring your discs wherever you go

Disc in California. Nice background, would be better if it was green but a great shot anyways

Attachments

• SAM_0276.jpg
    SAM_0276.jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 151
Interesting pics. Thanks for posting. Reminds me of a hole in this video from the Ekenas Energi Open in 2009 at about 38 seconds in. Love the videos this guy posts on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCACUWUq4N8

Yep, loads of bedrock on Finnish courses... Makes the roll-aways inevitable too unfortunately.

I'll try to get some recent pics tomorrow or the day after, all depends on the weather. Right now we've got gale winds at force 7/8..

Z5uv7Lgw16fOsELMe8AVOQ

My wife won Miss November in the 2011 Innova Calender with this pic! ;)

Here are a few cool pics I snapped last Saturday at the Razorback Classic at the University of Arkansas.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here is the pic
DSC01161.JPG

Great picture. I've got two pictures in the 2011 calendar from Innova. The cover picture and the April picture. I've been submitting photos for years. I've had several in the catalogs but this is the first time a picture has made the calendar.

Congratulations to Garrett Larson for winning the DISCatcher Sport Target in the 2011 INNOVA Calendar Contest!

Thanks to everyone who submitted photos for this year's calendar contest. We received hundreds of beautiful and interesting photos. We have chosen 15 photos from the hundreds that were submitted.

These are the winning photographers that will have their work appear in the 2011 INNOVA Calendar: Garrett Larson, Adam Wright, Kelly Sereda, Alex Maciag, Chuck Kennedy, Mike Jenneman, Chris Hall, Brad Meier, Chris Broste, Helene Lund-Johansen, Todd Patoprsty, Tyler Garman, Daniel Oates and Chris Goodrich.

That's ME baby!!!:hfive:

2010 Ace Race Gang/Fairmont, WV

Here are a couple pics of the group that showed up for the first Ace Race at the Seth Burton Disc Golf Complex in Fairmont, WV. Seems like a pretty good turn-out for the first tourney of the kind in the area. At least two other players from DGCR are in the photo, but I'm not sure if they want their identities revealed. The winner is a member, btw.

picture.php

picture.php

Here are a couple pics of the group that showed up for the first Ace Race at the Seth Burton Disc Golf Complex in Fairmont, WV. Seems like a pretty good turn-out for the first tourney of the kind in the area. At least two other players from DGCR are in the photo, but I'm not sure if they want their identities revealed. The winner is a member, btw.

picture.php

picture.php

Wonder how far that man can throw his hat...

wow my preconceptions about west-virginians has just been....blown.

i will not wake up the same man tomorrow.:|

/me tips baseball cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts