• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
happy__disc_golf__halloween_by_emstarlight.jpg

This looks awsome.:thmbup:

Congratulations to Garrett Larson for winning the DISCatcher Sport Target in the 2011 INNOVA Calendar Contest!

Thanks to everyone who submitted photos for this year's calendar contest. We received hundreds of beautiful and interesting photos. We have chosen 15 photos from the hundreds that were submitted.

These are the winning photographers that will have their work appear in the 2011 INNOVA Calendar: Garrett Larson, Adam Wright, Kelly Sereda, Alex Maciag, Chuck Kennedy, Mike Jenneman, Chris Hall, Brad Meier, Chris Broste, Helene Lund-Johansen, Todd Patoprsty, Tyler Garman, Daniel Oates and Chris Goodrich.

Hi folks, sweet thread, really enjoying the different looks at courses around the world. FWIW, my photo of the Three Sisters DGC near Canmore, AB was selected to represent August. Such a scenic course, right in the heart of the Rockies. Nearby also is the challenging Canmore Nordic course. We play a warm up or cool down round at three sisters, but always play Nordic once we've made the drive from Calgary.

o

There is supposed to be a pic here, if it's not showing, perhaps a mod can unlock me.

Cheers (and thanks to Innova for the nod!).

Kelly.

You have to have .jpg or another image file extension at the end of the link otherwise it's not linked to the image, but the actual site it's hosted on. So with the way your link was you only linked to a flickr site, you should right click and click copy image location, assuming you're using firefox(copy image location will automatically have the link for you on your clipboard to paste in here). Otherwise see if there is something of the sort like view image then copy that link and paste it.

Anyways this is the image you wanted to post:
5110730848_f10b6b654e_o.jpg

Hi folks, sweet thread, really enjoying the different looks at courses around the world. FWIW, my photo of the Three Sisters DGC near Canmore, AB was selected to represent August. Such a scenic course, right in the heart of the Rockies. Nearby also is the challenging Canmore Nordic course. We play a warm up or cool down round at three sisters, but always play Nordic once we've made the drive from Calgary.

o

There is supposed to be a pic here, if it's not showing, perhaps a mod can unlock me.

5110730848_f10b6b654e_o.jpg

Cheers (and thanks to Innova for the nod!).

Kelly.

Congrats on getting your shot into the calender! Good to see a local course on here. :D

This drive landed on the back of a snake and the player threw from the lie. We all thought he was crazy but he still made par. Photo from www.centraliadiscgolf.com

The snake is harmless. Look at the head. It's WAY pointy. No venomous snake in the world has a skull like that. They all have rounded snouts.

The other clue? The scale pattern. That is a python. Some of the most harmless snakes on the planet. I'd have picked it up and measured it, myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts