• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to it...
21545_1202659468766_1296963588_30454724_5658833_n.jpg

It's not shenanigans. This is a secret course up in the mountains. Here I'll post some pics from elsewhere on the course.
30075_1271674274093_1296963588_30592669_8211219_n.jpg

30075_1271674074088_1296963588_30592665_3354708_n.jpg

100_2952.jpg

There are no baskets on this mountain? That's an awesome course if it's real.

No baskets, but even without them it could beat at least 90% of the courses on here. If you want to play up here with baskets you have to bring them yourself.

No baskets? I didn't know you were a frolfer, humchris.

picture.php

This lovely kitty greets you at Pine Ridge Park near Blairsville, PA. He follows you around from hole to hole like a loyal dog and meows if you take too long to putt. Best cat ever!

No baskets? I didn't know you were a frolfer, humchris.

HOW DARE YOU CALL ME THAT!!! I don't throw frisbies and I have never used that word outside of jest of people who do! Where is my slaping you emoticon. How dare you sully someones good name by calling them that word.

JK... Kinda, but not realy.

picture.php

This lovely kitty greets you at Pine Ridge Park near Blairsville, PA. He follows you around from hole to hole like a loyal dog and meows if you take too long to putt. Best cat ever!

I had a little black kitten follow me around when I was playing the Willow Creak course a couple of weeks ago. It wasn't quite as needy as this one sounds, but a sweet kitten anyway. I wanted to take it home with me, but common sense got the beter of me.

Some courses still do not have baskets, even ones listed on here. Marked trees or stumps have somehow survived, & mostly in the mountains. A legit course should have chains & baskets somewhere in the mix IMO, be it a secret course in the mountains or my back yard. Great pics BTW, that scenery would look awsome wrapped around some baskets! :thmbup:

Does it have a DGCR page?

No?

Doesn't count.

How do you think this sport got started, baskets weren't around forever. I've played plenty of times going from my friend's basket to a tree then back.

picture.php

What a handsome boy! (Black Cats RULE)

A friend of mine took this picture of the basket just as I was making my putt, and caught my cool looking black Soft Magnet, as its about to smash the chains:

Dischitingchains.jpg

Using my phone, I caught my friends putter just as it smashed the chains. This one is for all you Aviar fans:

Discsmashingchains.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts