• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just started a thread about this but this one will live longer, playing a course after a controlled burn:
img00154q.jpg
Wow very cool photo! Awesome.

not great, but kinda funny. played a wet round today.

Attachments

• 02-19-11a.jpg
    02-19-11a.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 02-19-11b.jpg
    02-19-11b.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 89
Here's a couple I dug up:

Attachments

• DSCN1781.jpg
    DSCN1781.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 142
  • DSCN3157.jpg
    DSCN3157.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 125
even though I only see one hole..that course looks awesome. What course is it?

The one on the left is Hensley Lake in Raymond CA, in the foothills of the Sierras. The one on the right is a tee sign at The Rim Rock in Torrey UT right near Capitol Reef.

My dad just drove past Rim Rock yesterday, apparently it's under 3 feet of snow otherwise he might have stopped and played. It's a picturesque course, that's for sure.

Definitely one of the most unique places I've played, with some really awesome scenery. I had a lot of fun playing there despite it being very sunny and 105 degrees. Between Ashleigh, the dog and I (and keeping the dog wet the whole time) we went through 2 gallons of water playing 18 holes.

Dang, last time I played it must have been about 40F with 30 mph winds, played 2 rounds that day, was a ton of fun. B walked the first round, the second one she was ill and drove all over town looking for a restroom. Fun course if slightly monotonous, the scenery makes up for it.

the tree that was hungry and the tree that poured snow

Attachments

• 113(1).jpg
    113(1).jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 104
  • disc.jpg
    disc.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 110
#1 Hole #8 Rocky Mount Sports Complex in Rocky Mount, NC
#2 Hole #? same place
#3 Me and wife waiting at Sunset Park in NC for our course guide to get off work. June 2010. 96 deg. + humidity = 103 deg heat index. We did 54 holes that day. Drove from Outer Banks, NC to Rocky Mount. 2 hour drive to and back. Maybe this should be in the " You know when your addicted to DG" thread:thmbup:

Attachments

• Chris Pics 097.jpg
    Chris Pics 097.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Chris Pics 095.jpg
    Chris Pics 095.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Chris Pics 100.jpg
    Chris Pics 100.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 139
Status
Not open for further replies.