• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Night disc golf photos.

Attachments

• Mark Glow 1.jpg
    Mark Glow 1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 174
  • Mark Glow 12.jpg
    Mark Glow 12.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 188
  • Mark Glow 8.jpg
    Mark Glow 8.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 167
I dont know anything about photography, but you can see...the disc is BEFORE the light in the far right picture. So the camera took a picture and then continued to record the light of the glow stick into the basket. So actually where you see the whitish disc...the blue streak is the future/eventual path of that disc...

He did a good job. Wish I had all the outtakes too...

IMG_6801.jpg

I dont know anything about photography, but you can see...the disc is BEFORE the light in the far right picture. So the camera took a picture and then continued to record the light of the glow stick into the basket. So actually where you see the whitish disc...the blue streak is the future/eventual path of that disc...

He did a good job. Wish I had all the outtakes too...

Looks like the disc is in the basket too, on the very right.

Attachments

• Disc Golf 04-27-2011 17.jpg
    Disc Golf 04-27-2011 17.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 91
  • Disc Golf 04-27-2011 33.jpg
    Disc Golf 04-27-2011 33.jpg
    155 KB · Views: 86
  • Disc Golf 04-27-2011 65.jpg
    Disc Golf 04-27-2011 65.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 99
I totally love the easter disc photo.

These are of spring at the Truckee Regional Park. Taken earlier today...CJSkier and friends shoveled out the tee boxes a couple of days ago...so thank you guys. A friend is visiting from MN and it made his trip.

http://budewij.smugmug.com/Disc-Golf-Pics/Disc-Golf-Truckee-04272011/16808864_DnT38D#1268414767_Xvt5dGt-A-LB

Everyone had at least one birdie today, including me. No aces, but some were close. It was lovely.

Stacie, Great gallery of pics. Looks like you all had a funtastic Easter.:thmbup:

'Keep on Keep'n on"

Forest in Bergen, Holland. Okay so this place doesn't have a course YET, but damn if it isn't begging for one.

Last edited:
All pictures were taken by my 11 year old daughter. 04/23/11 at Red Oak, Burnsville,

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/phot... width="500" height="360" alt="IMG_0860"></a>

I was warmer the first round and put on my vest and winter hat for the second round.

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/phot... width="500" height="333" alt="IMG_0803"></a>Just the look of determination on my face when lining on up the upshot.

<a href="http://www.flickr.com/phot... width="500" height="333" alt="IMG_0842"></a>

I have more on my photostream. With a few pointers my daughter is going to be taking even more amazing photos (catch the full body in motion, just not the stomach up). She has made herself the league photographer. Up to know she has disliked coming out with me, but with this role she is more than excited to come out every single time.

Last edited:
Previous attempt, an epic fail. Second try.

All pictures were taken by my 11 year old daughter. 04/23/11 at Red Oak, Burnsville,

5648530662_74321f1519.jpg

I was warmer the first round and put on my vest and winter hat for the second round.
5647956001_ba4f2768c5.jpg

Just the look of determination on my face when lining on up the upshot.
5648526568_6c0b7a4b23.jpg

I have more on my photostream. With a few pointers my daughter is going to be taking even more amazing photos (catch the full body in motion, just not the stomach up). She has made herself the league photographer. Up to know she has disliked coming out with me, but with this role she is more than excited to come out every single time.

Last edited:
I totally love the easter disc photo.

These are of spring at the Truckee Regional Park. Taken earlier today...CJSkier and friends shoveled out the tee boxes a couple of days ago...so thank you guys. A friend is visiting from MN and it made his trip.

http://budewij.smugmug.com/Disc-Golf-Pics/Disc-Golf-Truckee-04272011/16808864_DnT38D#1268414767_Xvt5dGt-A-LB

Everyone had at least one birdie today, including me. No aces, but some were close. It was lovely.

Your welcome! Lots of people have been out there this week! Snow will probably be gone in a week from now. Nice to see a local photo in here!

Previous attempt, an epic fail. Second try.

5648530662_74321f1519.jpg

5647956001_ba4f2768c5.jpg

Just the look of determination on my face when lining on up the upshot.
5648526568_6c0b7a4b23.jpg

These are outstanding photos! If you or your daughter have any questions about photography, I'd be happy to help. She has real talent!

These are outstanding photos! If you or your daughter have any questions about photography, I'd be happy to help. She has real talent!

Pointers would always be great. It is a brand new Canon DSLR Rebel XS with a 75-300mm lens. The pictures have also been through the Windows Microsoft Viewer editing software so I can adjust the shadows, highlights, contrast, and brightness as well as bumping up the color saturation a notch to help the contrast.

Status
Not open for further replies.