• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's an awesome disc golf photo from a few weeks ago.
We (the WNC Disc Golf Club) built a disc golf float for RiverFest (a festival in Asheville for the benefit of the French Broad River).

We would anchor our raft every now and then and let people on other floats, boats, or on the shore throw at it with some Hydras that Innova donated to us. The trip was a lot of fun and great promotion for the sport of disc golf.
CanoeShot.jpg

DSCJNKY

PS... He made the putt.

And, here's a pic of a guy on shore throwing at the disc golf raft:
IMG_0217.jpg

DSCJNKY

PS... he almost aced it. he hit the chains, but it spit out.
(with the orange disc though, not the yellow one).

Awesome idea and awesome pics, DJunky! :thmbup: :cool:

Almost 90 and sinking 15'ers!

Attachments

• 266850_245642388782249_200322199980935_1075995_7580264_o.jpg
    266850_245642388782249_200322199980935_1075995_7580264_o.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 180
We (the WNC Disc Golf Club) built a disc golf float for RiverFest (a festival in Asheville for the benefit of the French Broad River).

We would anchor our raft every now and then and let people on other floats, boats, or on the shore throw at it with some Hydras that Innova donated to us. The trip was a lot of fun and great promotion for the sport of disc golf.
CanoeShot.jpg

DSCJNKY

PS... He made the putt.

That's probably the coolest thing I have ever seen

^Thanks. It was probably one of the coolest things I've ever done. We had a blast... we didn't even know if it was going to float.
DSCJNKY

CanoeShot.jpg

DSCJNKY

PS... He made the putt.

And, here's a pic of a guy on shore throwing at the disc golf raft:
IMG_0217.jpg

DSCJNKY

PS... he almost aced it. he hit the chains, but it spit out.
(with the orange disc though, not the yellow one).

Pure epicness!!! :hfive:

Some shots from a tournament on a temp course near downtown Omaha, NE. These pictures were taken by Coleen Johnson.

Basket out on the end of a peninsula overlooking downtown.
IMG_1119.jpg

A little wider.
IMG_1115.jpg

A little wider still.
IMG_1118.jpg

This was the look from half way down the fairway.
IMG_1110-2.jpg

And here is a shameless plug. This is my stuff early in the morning when I was putting.
IMG_1120.jpg

Basket #5 at Copper Ridge in Logan Lake, BC.

p9030084.jpg

And just for fun, the same basket from the other side of the lake. It may be a little hard to see, but it's just left of dead center.

p9040087.jpg

Do you have to throw across the lake??

No. I was just driving on the road there and thought it might be a nice picture. That's all. That lake is about 550-600 feet wide so I don't think many people would even attempt it. :)

Hey folks! It is time for the INNOVA Calendar Contest. There are a lot of great photos posted here, but photos need to be submitted by the artist (or subject).

INNOVA is searching for photographs and original artwork to be featured in the 2012 Innova Disc Golf Calendar.Here is your chance to showcase your photographic skill, see your artwork on a custom INNColor disc and have a chance to win a DISCatcher® Sport Target.

Submit your photographs featuring a disc golf event, a picturesque course/hole, players in action or other compelling disc golf scene. All photographers whose submissions are selected for inclusion in the 2012 calendar will receive a photo credit, copies of the 2012 calendar, and a Custom INNColor disc with their artwork on it. Photographers that have a photo selected for inclusion in the 2012 calendar will be entered into a drawing for a DISCatcher® Sport Target. Enter early and enter often!

Link to complete details: http://www.innovadiscs.com/home/445-2012-calendar-photo-contest.html

Submit your photos for the 2012 Innova Calendar by September 30th, 2011!
Submit photos to: calendarATinnovadiscgolfDOTcom

Status
Not open for further replies.