• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
486507_10150621364209064_634969063_9251623_1426587966_n.jpg

Did you notice that your left leg is 100% blocked out in the picture? I am assuming you do have both legs and don't mean to be unkind.

Nice pic in any case.

I never understood the fan following of mine craft, whats so great about it? As a gamer graphics look like shat, what am i missing?

I never understood the fan following of mine craft, whats so great about it? As a gamer graphics look like shat, what am i missing?

The graphics are much more enchanting when you're actually in-game, or with alternate texture packs. Anyway, the appeal is a truly open world and emergent gameplay. If you enjoy a very structured, highly linear gameplay experience, you probably won't get much out of Minecraft. If, on the other hand, you love to play with LEGO and spend much of your time in games like Just Cause 2 and Red Dead Redemption simply exploring the landscape, Minecraft would be right up your alley.

In Minecraft, there's a near-infinite world out there for you to explore and survive in. What sort of land it becomes is entirely up to you and what you do with your own two hands -- well, really just the one hand, I don't think Steve uses his left arm.

Is that some sort of obstacle course in the background? :confused:

No those are the stairs up to the next tee box. The basket for the hole in the picture is directly behind the right side of the "V" in that tree. You can barely see where my pink esp wasp landed on the stairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts