• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now for a little bragging.;) I made my jump putt from where the photo was taken. I was happy about that!:) My disc is in the basket!!

photo-17.jpg

Jenco looks relaxed and balletic; BionicRib looks like he's serving hamburgers at 30 paces. :p :D

Ooooh---nice tunnel shot! :thmbup:

That's a tough hole at Oshtemo. It took me a few throws to figure out the best line off the tee. Probably the only hole on that course where I wasn't sure what to throw off the tee.

It was cool out last Saturday mourning in Michigan. And yeah notroman, It's just a long/straightish flexshot. BionicRib got a great shot on it!

45 minutes before work, pouring down rain and my buddy shows up with this basket he just bought. How could i resist a little putting practice.

Attachments

• SAM_0917.jpg
    SAM_0917.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 81
It was cool out last Saturday mourning in Michigan. And yeah notroman, It's just a long/straightish flexshot. BionicRib got a great shot on it!

I found the best line was a low hyzer over the short tee with something understable that slowly flips up a little. I threw both my Valkyries on that line and landed far up the fairway for an easy pitch up for 3. Anything up the middle (I even tried rollers) couldn't get up that far because of the low ceiling and the elevation.

ddd8b002.jpg

I showed those blackberries whose boss! Dont know about that limp wrist look I've got going on though, people might start talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.