• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
picture.php

From the DVD cool shots by JohnnyB. Coyote picks up a disc!

Shame you couldn't get a basket in that silhouette, would've made it a perfect shot.

I'll see if I can pull that off next time. There are some large pine trees that hide the view from the basket but I'll see what I can do. This one is cool. But not at night.

I've only played a couple of courses but I think the view from the first 4 holes at Schenley Park make it worth playing. (Also, I'm not very good and it's not a hard course so that helps)

I'll see if I can pull that off next time. There are some large pine trees that hide the view from the basket but I'll see what I can do. This one is cool. But not at night.

I've only played a couple of courses but I think the view from the first 4 holes at Schenley Park make it worth playing. (Also, I'm not very good and it's not a hard course so that helps)

Schenley has a special place in my heart because I would play it 3-4 times a week when I worked in Pittsburgh, if I had a two hour break I'd just go there and throw. It's not a very hard course, but the view is awesome from Hole 1's tee (where the picture above is taken) and when you get into the woods, it's a great place to practice those short, wooded throws. It's good for a confidence booster as well for us average players :)

It looks terrible IMO. To each his own I guess.

Having played the course I can understand why they did it along the creek but..but...but...it's friggin artificial turf greens on what I think was a spectacularly beautiful course....

I will need to reserve full judgment until playing the course again.

Status
Not open for further replies.