• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
So clubs actually pay for pros to come play there tourney I had heard of this but thought it was BS.

The NSDG crew was paid/sponsored as a group by the STLDGC to put on a clinic @ the St. Louis Open, and also to promote our event in the weeks leading up to the tourney. 3 of the 4 made good on their end of the deal by putting on a well received and informative clinic, and competing in the event. Dave, as discdoh points out, chose to skip the event and attend the tourney in Texas, thereby reneging on his agreed to responsibilities as part of the deal btwn the NSDG Crew and the STLDGC...hardly the end of the world, but a 'breach of contract' nonetheless.

A big thanks to the 3 members of the NSDG Crew who made it to the STLO and put on a great show- head to the STLDGC Website for a bunch of pictures of the event and the Final 9...

picture.php

The NSDG crew was paid/sponsored as a group by the STLDGC to put on a clinic @ the St. Louis Open, and also to promote our event in the weeks leading up to the tourney. 3 of the 4 made good on their end of the deal by putting on a well received and informative clinic, and competing in the event. Dave, as discdoh points out, chose to skip the event and attend the tourney in Texas, thereby reneging on his agreed to responsibilities as part of the deal btwn the NSDG Crew and the STLDGC...hardly the end of the world, but a 'breach of contract' nonetheless.

A big thanks to the 3 members of the NSDG Crew who made it to the STLO and put on a great show- head to the STLDGC Website for a bunch of pictures of the event and the Final 9...

Makes more sense to sponsor/pay them to run a clinic.

Was just there Sunday, had a blast. Good times. Tons of ticks out, be careful.

Was not there last year to compare the new layout, but I had a really good time. 1-9 was a good mix of straight, left and right shots.

Still recovering from back surgery so I took some pictures at the MDGA wed night mini at the Alex Clark DGC while my wife played.

IMG_9113.jpg

IMG_9091.jpg

IMG_9005.jpg

So was that an approach or a tee shot that he sunk? :clap:

Sorry, guess that was misleading. This is the series of photos for the ace. The one with the sign is the next hole and I just wanted a picture of the nice sign.
Alex Clark DGC hole 17, 219'
IMG_9134.jpg

IMG_9135.jpg

IMG_9136.jpg

toilet.jpg

IMG_3321.jpg

facebook_1374267923jpg.jpg

weeds-basket.jpg

These are a few of the ones my buddy took at our trip to Snow Farm last week. The tarantula is one of two that we found there. The toilet bench is at the long tee for hole #8 and that's me putting for bird on #9 (blurry in the background) - and yes, I made the putt.

IMG_3092.jpg

guard-dog.jpg

Here are a few more. That's me about to tee of on #10 (1083' par 5) and my dog Luke. He's laying right in front of the box on #3 in the shade.

Status
Not open for further replies.