• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

Had to throw next to the guy sleeping on the 15th hole... and I thought of this thread. Not the greatest pic, but you get the picture!

Look...as one who has spent a lot of hours assisting in putting in a course and more hours trying to get courses installed elsewhere I can honestly say that grafitti does NOTHING for my cause. If parks departments see grafitti and associate it with disc golf we risk getting a course pulled and all that work would be for naught. So now you know why I feel the way I do...

And, just to add that I would bet my 401k that the jackwads responsible for the graffiti have never lifted a finger to help with any of the course installation, maintenance or put any other type of positive light on the rest of us that try to keep things somewhat nice out there.

BTW, lol at the sleeping dude...

course improvement fail

LodgeTeams1471.jpg
[/URL]

and a few more photos from the event can be found here...

http://s90.photobucket.com/user/garyE500/library/Lodge Team Challenge 2014?sort=4&page=1

YIKES! Hope the operator is okay!

So what happened? They're going to have a heck of a time getting that little Tonka Toy out of there.

I should have mentioned that Jim was ok. It had rained the night before and he was hauling some gravel to make it easier for the 4 wheelers to get around and backed up a little too far

I should have mentioned that Jim was ok. It had rained the night before and he was hauling some gravel to make it easier for the 4 wheelers to get around and backed up a little too far

Glad to hear it.

I work around a lot of heavy equipment every day for work and that sorta thing scares the bejebuzes out of me.

I rolled a WA450 a while back, one full roll and then slammed down on the side, one of the scariest rides of my life, but lucky not my fault as the machine had less than 100 hours on it and one of the axles (front) snapped in half. They had techs from all over the world fly into my rock pit to see what happened and what went wrong with the equipment. The steel that they used had a flaw in it and they had a major recall on 75 other loaders. /random bit of useless information on my life.

Win an INNOVA DISCatcher Sport!

It is time to submit your favorite disc golf photos to the 2015 INNOVA Calendar Contest. All photographers that are chosen to be included in the 2015 calendar will be entered into a drawing for an INNOVA DISCatcher Sport Target. Submit photos by September 30th.

Email: [email protected]

Some tips for submitting photos:

DISCatchers rule! If the course does not feature INNOVA DISCatchers, try to avoid close ups of the targets. The calendar has featured many courses over the years that didn't have INNOVA targets including DeLaveaga, Fountain Hills and Blue Ribbon Pines.

Fall/Winter/Spring. We always need seasonal photos. There was a lot of snow in the US last year, we hope to see a lot of snow photos submitted. We also appreciate fall colors and spring flowers.

Action! Everyone loves wonderful disc golf landscapes. However, they become even more compelling when there is a player in the photo. The player doesn't have to be of a top pro. We also want photos that feature families, kids, ladies and older players.

Editing allowed. If you think you have a great high resolution photo that would look even better with some editing or special effects, go ahead. We also accept artistic submissions. (Be sure to save the original files just in case.)

Submit photos by September 30th. Winners Announced October 15th. Full Details here:

2015 INNOVA Calendar Contest

Here are some featured photos from past calendars:

Blue Ribbon Pines, Minnesota

6-2012-scott-markquart.jpg

Birds of Paradise, NorCal

004-Feb-2011.jpg

Vail Adventure Ridge, Colorado

008%20-%20Peter%20Bonnell%20Adventure%20Ridge,%20Vail,%20CO.jpg

Our league had our annual night round this past Friday. I showed up early enough to get some daylight practice in. Nailed this ace at Plymouth Creek #9. Seven years ago I aced this hole twice in the same week. I have not been that close again until Friday.

A few hours later I taped up my GStar Roadrunner with some glow duct tape and absolutely rocked the course for one of my best rounds there in a long time. Glow duct tape is by far the best thing I have ever used for night rounds. No trouble spotting my disc from 300 feet away.

15055178190_39194fe446_b.jpg

15055295948_c96f4e603a_b.jpg

cant wait to find my truth in the basket, I am sure its coming soon. nice tip with the duct tape

Latest posts