• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

White Oak Conference Center - North Course

I took this picture a while back at White Oak Conference Center in Houston, TX on the North Course. Carded a birdie 3 and the disc golf gods were pleased.

Attachments

• Clouds.jpg
    Clouds.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 174
Here are three shots from our 100 hole challenge. The challenge was to throw 100 different holes in one day. We play 7 courses in the Des Moines area. We have completed three 100 hole days and started a club, the Disc Golf Century Club of Iowa - DGCCI and have been featured in a local magazine - dsm Magazine.

We would like to challenge others to complete their own 100 different holes and to share their experiences on our FB page linked above.
The only real requirements are:
* Must be completed between sunrise and sunset of one day
* 100 different holes, you cannot play the same course multiple times (we do allow a safari hole or two, only if necessary)
* Take a photo at the course sign of each course you play AND of hole 100
* Have fun, make new friends, and share about your 100 hole experience

Interesting event.

Wrong thread.

Burchfield Park in Holt, Michigan.
13244883_1366836219999334_6534305310686597159_n.jpg

I don't think they will be slick... if they are, you can spread a bit of sand on the top to add to the traction... I doubt they'd be too slick to deal with safely...

Very nice teepad design!

I took this picture a while back at White Oak Conference Center in Houston, TX on the North Course. Carded a birdie 3 and the disc golf gods were pleased.

I have never seen any cloud formation like that one before... I wonder what caused it?

Here are three shots from our 100 hole challenge. The challenge was to throw 100 different holes in one day. We play 7 courses in the Des Moines area. We have completed three 100 hole days and started a club, the Disc Golf Century Club of Iowa - DGCCI and have been featured in a local magazine - dsm Magazine.

We would like to challenge others to complete their own 100 different holes and to share their experiences on our FB page linked above.
The only real requirements are:
* Must be completed between sunrise and sunset of one day
* 100 different holes, you cannot play the same course multiple times (we do allow a safari hole or two, only if necessary)
* Take a photo at the course sign of each course you play AND of hole 100
* Have fun, make new friends, and share about your 100 hole experience

Interesting event.

Wrong thread.

Nah, it qualifies... this is the only known picture of someone actually using a Saturn.

attachment.php

This happened to me today on my first putt. Thats a new one for me. I mean, yeah i was low but, technically its "in" the basket right? :)

Casual play you can bend the rules any way you like, but for educational purposes:

PDGA rule 802.05 A states "Basket Targets: In order to hole out, the thrower must release the disc and it must come to rest supported by the chains and/or the inner cylinder (bottom and inside wall) of the tray. It may be additionally supported by the pole. A disc that enters the target below the top of the tray or above the bottom of the chain support is not holed out."

So no, technically it is not "in".

Casual play you can bend the rules any way you like, but for educational purposes:

PDGA rule 802.05 A states "Basket Targets: In order to hole out, the thrower must release the disc and it must come to rest supported by the chains and/or the inner cylinder (bottom and inside wall) of the tray. It may be additionally supported by the pole. A disc that enters the target below the top of the tray or above the bottom of the chain support is not holed out."

So no, technically it is not "in".

I stuck a Z Wasp in the basket like that in a tourney, and no it does not count, dang it!

so, where is the pin on that hole? assuming the throw is in the direction of the water...

and wouldn't the guys in the boat be susceptible to a grip lock or other bad throw? That's sorta the fairway... kinda

Latest posts