• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post a cool disc golf photo

3266ce31f8ab42b21345950be74515aa.jpg

I take it that is at Southwestern? Nice. We had a good time there and at Carver a few weeks back. It was our first time playing both courses. I wish they were closer, but I'll still get back out there from time to time.

I take it that is at Southwestern? Nice. We had a good time there and at Carver a few weeks back. It was our first time playing both courses. I wish they were closer, but I'll still get back out there from time to time.

Yes, that's number 3 at Southwestern. Nathan took the photo.

Just recieved the mini commemorating my bronze achievement level of course reviewing! I'd like to say a big thanks to Timg and all the reviewers that contribute to DGCR's course reviews. Without you guys, the reviews wouldn't have been possible to do.

Congrats Mr. B! And thank you for your contributions from the Land of the Rising Sun.
(ps: It's a sweet accomplishment... that mini is the one I still use to this day :eek:)

Played my friends 18 hole backyard layout for the first time today.
5 acres, heavily wooded, trout stream and ponds criss cross the whole layout.
Aced one hole, and tied the owner with a nice par on the 18th.

Not being convinced that there is ever too much water in play, I convinced him to move 7/17 to the center of a small island.
28245657320_d319b04dba_b.jpg

THIS ! is disc golf. :clap: